• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokePal's House of Pokemon and Breeding Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have the following Pokemon on-hand to trade (individual numbers may vary):

1 Jirachi (UT (level 5), OT: WISHMKR)
1 Latios (UT (level 40), imported from Ruby)
1 Groudon (UT (level 40), imported from Ruby)
1 Kyogre (UT (level 40), imported from Sapphire)
1 Articuno (UT (level 40), imported from FireRed)
1 Zapdos (UT (level (40), imported from FireRed)
1 Moltres (UT (level (40), imported from FireRed)
1 Mewtwo (UT (level 70), imported from FireRed)
5 Charmander (males)
5 Chimchar (males)
3 Treecko (males)
5 Torchic (males)
5 Mudkip (males)
5 Piplup (males)
5 Turtwig (males)
9 Feebas (4 males, 5 females)
3 Dratini (females)
4 Eevee (males)
2 Cherubi (2 male, 1 female)
1 Munchlax (male)
1 Munchlax Egg
1 Poochyena with Covet(male)
1 Spiritomb (female)
2 Croagunk (male)
1 Kangaskhan
1 Ninjask (male)
1 Shedinja
4 Combee (3 females, 1 male)
3 Cranidos (1 female, 2 males)
3 Drifloon
~12 Surskit (M/F, lv. 25-30)

The following items will also be available to trade:

All evolutionary stones (except Moon Stones)
6 Light Balls (first come, first serve)
All shards
All weather TMs
All Pokemon Fossils (except Armor)
All berries (except for what's in my Wants list)
Almost any other TM that I can import from R/S/FR

In addition, I have decided that since I am planning on restarting all 3 of my Gen III games (R/S/FR), I am willing to offer ANY Pokemon I have from these games, trained or UT, legendary or common. Many of them are at high levels (60+), some are League Champions (Swampert, Glalie, Sharpedo, Walrein, Swellow, to name a few), one is a Master class Contest winner (Wailord - Beauty contest), and some are rare/hard-to-get (Legendary birds, Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon). The best out of these (especially the legendaries) will only go to those who would like to make a really good trade (namely anything on my wants list (especially other legendary Pokemon)). If you would like one of these please let me know which one you want and what you'd be willing to offer in return. If you would like to know the specific stats (except IVs) or movesets on any of them, let me know and I will post it for you.

I have many, many other Pokemon (and items) available that I didn't list here that I also have on hand and would like to get rid of that are also up for trade (almost every kind of Pokemon) so if you want something that I haven't listed, feel free to ask me if I have one to trade (I probably do).

Also, I can get any starter (though it will take some time to hatch them). I will also soon be breeding Feebas for Nature in order to make it easier to get Milotic and I can breed Volt Tackle Pichu for any one who wants one (if I have enough, I will try to equip each one with a Light Ball as well). I can also get any first-stage Fossil Pokemon on request (some through fossils, others through breeding). This too will take some time to accomplish. Any other Pokemon, especially from Gen III, I will also be able to get.

In exchange for any of the above, I would like the following:

Pokemon:
Any low-level shinies (particularly Charmander, Absol, and Ponyta)
Any Gen. II legendary (including Celebi)
Deoxys
pretty much anything you want to give me if you really want something

Berries:

30-35
56-60
62+

Items:
Reaper Cloth
Razor Fang
Razor Claw
DeepSeaTooth
DeepSeaScale
Magmarizer
Electirizer
Metal Coat
Dubious Disc
King's Rock
any good TM (especially Dark Pulse & Shadow Ball)

I am willing to negotiate/barter on all of trades. If I have something you want, go ahead and let me know. Feel free to ask if you're looking for anything in particular that I didn't mention and I'll look to see if I have it.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*:
The dorms at my college do not have Wi-Fi, so I will be unable to trade until I go back home, about every other weekend. Any trades will have to wait until then and I will try to do as many as possible over those few days that I will be available. Even that Wi-Fi isn't 100% reliable, so I may have issues sometimes. Please just bear with me and I will do the best that I can to ensure a successful trade.
Next time frame available for trade: February 12 (~3:30 P.M., -8GMT) - February 15 (~12:30 P.M., -8GMT)

Approved by RexRacer

Last edited:
can i trade a charmander for that pikachu with the volt tackle?

Yeah, but it's actually a Pichu. I can evolve it into a Pikachu if you want me to. But it won't be for a few days in either case since I am currently out of town and I don't have a reliable Wi-Fi connection for my DS. I'll be back home and ready to go by Wednesday.

Thats okay

I do have that Treecko I promised you now. However, I am out of town right now and don't have a reliable Wi-Fi connection for my DS. I probably won't be able to get around to trading until Wednesday.

In the meantime, I am in the process of hatching several more Treecko eggs. When that's done, I'll post information on each of them so you can choose whichever one you want, if you would like.

I do have that Treecko I promised you now. However, I am out of town right now and don't have a reliable Wi-Fi connection for my DS. I probably won't be able to get around to trading until Wednesday.

In the meantime, I am in the process of hatching several more Treecko eggs. When that's done, I'll post information on each of them so you can choose whichever one you want, if you would like.

Okay

oh don't worry about having to evolve the pichu, just give me the time and date and i'll send you my fc, thank you

I have the gen 1&2 starters. I dont' really need pokemon, but if you have any nonflash/roar/weather tms I would happily trade one of each to you. (other than the squirtle which you already have.) If you want to trade tms and they're decent ones, I'll trade 2 pokemon to 1 tm.

oh don't worry about having to evolve the pichu, just give me the time and date and i'll send you my fc, thank you

Well, I'm back in town now, so I'll be free the rest of the day and all day for the next 2 days. I'm ready to trade whenever you want.

I'm back and I have 5 Lv. 1 Treecko (all males). Take your pick:

Nature: Calm
HP: 11
Attack: 5
Defense: 5
Sp. Atk: 6
Sp. Def: 6
Speed: 6

Nature: Lax
HP: 12
Attack: 6
Sp. Def: 5

Nature: Jolly
Sp. Atk: 5

Nature: Naive
Sp. Def: 5

Nature: Impish
HP: 11
Sp. Atk: 5

If you want any more information on them, let me know. I'll be available the rest of today and all day for the next 2 days, so let me know when you want to trade.

I'll trade all the starters you need for anything.(Even Bidoof) I Need the Publicity.

Giving this thread a bump to bring it back to the front of the first page.

I'm interested in treecko and cherubi, I can get you any two of:
Houndour
Magby
Pineco
Shuckle
Gligar
Phione
Some may be in Japanese, hope that's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom