• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

it could also be an Orangeshipping hint

ehhh I choose to disagree with that possibility considering her obviouse previous feeleings for ash

also orange is stupid

but whateva haha

Last edited:
What would you do if it was confirmed for Misty to be back on the show?

AWESOME~!!! Well yeah the next day I'll be storming up there and saying YOU BETTER PAIR HER UP WITH ASH!

Well Misty back would be heaven, and I'll never stop watching Pokemon

New topic, What would you do if it was confirmed for Misty to be back on the show?

OMG, why? Have you heard something?!

Kidding!

Throw an effing party. And scream. And shout. Then walk downstairs to my neighbors and apologize for all the noise I'd been making. They're pretty nice so they'll probably ask if I was alright, what happened, that kind of thing. Then I'd start ranting about the wonderful, awesome, stupendous, fabulous news.

Yay. (CLEARLY holding my enthusiasm in.)

Yay, posted another fan-fic! Though this one is an Ash/Misty friendship, not romance. I hope someone will read.

And, OMG, this is off-topic but I received a warning for my sig being too large. I might cry now. I think my life is ending. . .

Yay, posted another fan-fic! Though this one is an Ash/Misty friendship, not romance. I hope someone will read.

And, OMG, this is off-topic but I received a warning for my sig being too large. I might cry now. I think my life is ending. . .

I don't know why unless the picture is too large in terms of data (KB).

I would probably have the same reaction I had after I saw that I was going to get an Ultramarines movie (it's coming out on the 29th - can't wait, but completely irrelevant to this discussion): that is, get really excited for a while, dance in my peculiar fashion (alone - wouldn't be dignified around others), and revisit some of my favorite episodes.

Yeah, I once got a warning for my sig as well, a few months ago or soemthing. Don't worry about it, just scale the picture down.

Misty confirmed to come back bla bla bla you know the question

step 1 - jump around in circles

step 2 - go to school and blabber on and on about it to my friends(Nadia, a fellow shipper should be excited.)

step 3 - out of inspiration, try to finish the fanfic with only two chapters I ditched.

step 4 - go back to school and be hyper.

*repeat step 4 50 times*

Nah I never watched that, but I did read up about it and do like how when everyone split up they were a team. oh "scooby-doo" hints haha

If I recall correctly, Misty didn't go with Ash when they split up and I would've loved that. Now if I'm wrong, PLEASE correct me!

If I recall correctly, Misty didn't go with Ash when they split up and I would've loved that. Now if I'm wrong, PLEASE correct me!

"Ash, Misty, Brock, May, and Max formulate a plan. Ash and Misty will sneak in through the moat, Brock will alert Officer Jenny (with the intention of receiving a candlelight dinner for two), and May and Max will wait in case Ash and Misty get in trouble. They split up. Ash and Misty use Corphish and Staryu to get in. "

At least this is according to bulbapedia course it might be wrong.

"Ash, Misty, Brock, May, and Max formulate a plan. Ash and Misty will sneak in through the moat, Brock will alert Officer Jenny (with the intention of receiving a candlelight dinner for two), and May and Max will wait in case Ash and Misty get in trouble. They split up. Ash and Misty use Corphish and Staryu to get in. "

If that's true, I love it just because it shows that Ash & Misty still had a close connection at that time.

And then there's the one scene where Hansen's shedinja use solar beam on Ash, Misty and co. Look it up on YouTube.

Yup, I have it ojn DVD and its true :)

But what I hated about it was when Ash and Misty were sorounded by the mirage pokemon and the mirage pokemon took Pikachu, Misty fell off the rail. It was one of those staircase things where the staircase went around in circles and there was a tp and a big circle in the middle that if you fell down, well, Bye bye. So Misty falls of that, Pikachu's taken away, and ya know what ASH does??? He doesn't even mention the fact that she is probably about to DIE!!!! He only thinks about Pika. Now, I dont blame him for woriying about Pkachu, I expect him to be very worried, but ya know, when your best friend is about to die by falling off a cliff thing, you could at least mention being sad :mad:

Its in AG, its a bonus for buying the Lucario movie. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom