• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Wait... WHAT?! D: And I made my picture in half an hour so it would be done in time T_T

Um - why don't you make a better coloration (one you like, too) and edit the deviation then? It's allowed, I'm sure O__ô I mean - we've enough time.

I also wish you all a Merry Christmas ^^ C you in 2011 :D

Awwwww, Merry Christmas everybody! This is about the time where I go read all those Poke and Contest Christmas fics. X3

Heh... haven't been on here for ages! Stupid university assignments and tests have been keeping me very busy :(

I see that there is a competition going! Well good luck to all entries! I would enter myself but I don't have a lot of time spare and when I was younger, my drawings were a lot better than what I can draw nowadays.

Um - why don't you make a better coloration (one you like, too) and edit the deviation then? It's allowed, I'm sure O__ô I mean - we've enough time.

I also wish you all a Merry Christmas ^^ C you in 2011 :D

Nah, it's ok ^^' It doesn't matter so much 'cause it's just for fun!

Here it is ^^ [OMG YAY I MADE IT XDDDD]
Merry Christmas ♥

picture.php

You can find the Original in better quality here: http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com/a...e-190122814?q=gallery:miyatoriaka/605120&qo=0

OMG, Miya! That is so awesome! 'Course the other entries are great, too. Great job, everyone!

Merry Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year! (@Kayumi, that is so true! I'm gonna go read some fics now)

I won't be on here tomorrow so I wish you all an early Merry Christmas!
And good luck to you all with the contest again. :)

Hi everybody! I'm new here, but I love Pokeshipping. It is also the first shipping I ever got into. So I hope everybody has a great Christmas.:thumbup:

Guess what...

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well, that's enough of that. I haven't been here in a few days, been busy with stuff. I saw the fanarts for the Christmas contest/thing, good stuff guys. They're all great! And welcome, FullMetalSoul, it's always good to see a new face around here.

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope your day is full of good cheer and whatnot!

Welcome FullMetalSoul!!!

for the last time again..Merry Christmas and good luck to the contest..everyone's drawing is all great!!!*excluding me..hahahaXD...*

Last edited:
Yay! Welcome Fullmetalsoul *hug*

It's finally Christmas Eve!! Oh, I can't believe all that waiting is now over<3<3<3<3<3 I wish you all very happy Christmas time! I should finish my another Pokeshippy Christmas pic or maybe I'll search some Christmasy Pokeshipping fics <3

Welcome aboard FullMetalSoul!
Christmas is getting VERY close now, once again I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! :D

YAY Christmas eve~ Can't wait to open all the presents 8D

I love all the new drawings :3 <3

YAY I only wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas XD In Germany it begins today, so - Yeah, have an awesome day tomorrow and for the Europeans: Have a lot fun today's evening! :D

Yours
Miya ♥

YAY I only wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas XD In Germany it begins today, so - Yeah, have an awesome day tomorrow and for the Europeans: Have a lot fun today's evening! :D

Yours
Miya ♥

Well then Fröhliches Weihnachten Miya!

(I think I said that right haha)

Merry Christmas everyone! And I still haven't read a PokeShipping Christmas Fic T.T

Back
Top Bottom