• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokéShipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. I don't mind those ships, but of course, the PokeShipping part was the best.

Agreed...
Pokeshipping part...is the BEST!!!

I like the contest and penguin, but don't we all agree the pokeshipping part was just plain... AWESOME!!!!!! :bounce:

Do you think ash would make a good husband/father?

Absolutely! See the way he takes care of his pokemon? He would be great! espicially if he were with Misty!:naughty:

OH...YEAH...
Pokeshipping is Perfect with CONTEST and Penguin shipping too!!
*forgot that part*

OH...YEAH...
Pokeshipping is Perfect with CONTEST and Penguin shipping too!!
*forgot that part*

It's ok, this is the pokeshipping thread! =) We're allowed to forget other ships here! XD... You know the current question makes me want to right a one-shot for pokeshipping...:shy:

I was reading through the PokeShipping page on Bulbapedia and I noticed something. Should we add a history of Pokeshipping to the page?

I was reading through the PokeShipping page on Bulbapedia and I noticed something. Should we add a history of Pokeshipping to the page?

That sounds like a great idea. It'd be fun and I think it would make the Pokeshipping article a lot more interesting and fun to read. It's always fun to read about a ship's history.

Might be hard to find the exact root, but it sounds fun. I would love to read it!

misty.jpg

This is d'awwwww.

I love Pokeshipping
Satoshi x Kasumi is the best couple 4ever
Hope in new part Kasumi will return
She has gone so long

I think it's a great idea, though I can sense some debates around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom