• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Polymerization Mafia - Endgame (Mafia Wins)

There’s no way that vig would have worked every night. The stupid modifier probably limited it working or made it moot because an unlimited vig is OP.

Anyways. Am I shooting Lissi or do you guys prefer I holster and we test caps and Lissi? Let me know.
Knowing now what stupid vig does and that it was functionally worthless and would just kill Quas himself, that does make your claim better since nobody else has claimed town vig otherwise. And it's kind of WIFOM, but I do have a hard time seeing you flaunt a kill around right after that flavor text just to draw attention to it. The beryl shot is super weird in general though like you said; is it possible that the culprit is someone who straight up isn't paying much attention in-thread? Or maybe it was redirected or reflected and beryl wasn't even the intended target.

Lissi seems to be likely legit cop IMO (though I guess she could still be a sane OR paranoid one). I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I don't think mafia!Lissi would have been able to predict Quas being millerized to bolster a cop fakeclaim. It just seems too clean. Caps is the real question, but I'm not sure if having them both target the same person would help clear that issue up or not. Mafia would just know the alignment of everyone else to begin with.

Anyways. Am I shooting Lissi or do you guys prefer I holster and we test caps and Lissi? Let me know.
As Lissi, I say don’t shoot me

I think me and caps should test our cop roles. @TheCapsFan who should we cop? Should we choose one person and both cop check them to check who’s sane or whatever?

I’m having the sudden urge to draw out and animatic style make a thing of ravens flavour text… should I? Should I share it once I’m done? What should I draw you guys as?
If you don’t respond I’m just gonna draw you as your pfp

Quasar can’t be a brightly coloured Bulbasaur though…

I’m having the sudden urge to draw out and animatic style make a thing of ravens flavour text… should I? Should I share it once I’m done? What should I draw you guys as?
I want to see it!

You can use Flayn from Fire Emblem for me. She’s a pretty good rep of me.
Actually I just read what FA said and yea, if caps is mafia then there’s really no point…
Unless you guys hit indep. Still would like to see caps “test” his. Just so we know how to look at his possible checks in case he isn’t lying mafia.

I think we holster & test.

I think me and caps should test our cop roles. @TheCapsFan who should we cop? Should we choose one person and both cop check them to check who’s sane or whatever?
This is a good idea. Problem is, I don't want to just out a target in plain sight because the mafia can see it and fuck with it.

I think we each just check who we think is scummiest/most unknown & then work from there.

I am more inclined to trust your results than mine, though.

1702953937624.png

Mmk so i think I should have mostly everyone? Raven and dawning will be their pfps unless they say something, and that pretty much goes for everyone

I’ll start soon!

You can draw me as a witch!

I do think Lissi is telling the truth here. Caps is more of an unknown, but I also kinda think he's telling the truth. He just reminds me of when he has been cop in Chaos Mafia on ZD. Feels more like that and less like mafia Caps trying to pull off a gambit.

I'd like to see a bit more from mudkipz. She's a pretty big unknown for me right now.

This is a good idea. Problem is, I don't want to just out a target in plain sight because the mafia can see it and fuck with it.

I think we each just check who we think is scummiest/most unknown & then work from there.

I am more inclined to trust your results than mine, though
Something about this seems weird to me. I’m not sure what, but it does.

also I’m working on drawing out ravens flavour text but idk what to have FA as and my apple pencils running out of battery so I’ll finish tomorrow

Something about this seems weird to me. I’m not sure what, but it does.

also I’m working on drawing out ravens flavour text but idk what to have FA as and my apple pencils running out of battery so I’ll finish tomorrow
Not sure what you'd find weird about that. Where's the issue with my logic?

Back
Top Bottom