• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Possible 3 new titles?

Brendan/Lucas are barely used in the anime, so they are neutral.
g/s/c boy is my favorite one out of the four, and the anime version was quite solid, somewhat like a less messy Ash, but no Richie either.

ヨスガシティに到着したサトシたち〪 ?サトシは早速メリッサの待つヨスガ㪪??�*に行く。すると、そこで"ジュン" というトレーナーと出会う。彼は自刪 ?が先にジ�*戦をやると訴えるが、サ トシも自分が先�*と主張し、口論に㪪??そこで2人はポケモンバトルをして勪 ?った方が先にジ�*戦をやるというこ とで、ジ�*戦を�*けた2VS2のダブルリ ?トルをすることになった。ジュンの" かえんポケモン"のゴウカザルと"やい ばポケモン"のエルレイドに対し、サ㪪??シはヒコザルとグライオンで挑む。 果たして勝�*の行方は?

Where did you get that from? by that it seems like Jun has Infernape and Gallade who battle Ash's Chimchar and Gliscor... but it doesn't mention anything about Empoleon

Where did you get that from? by that it seems like Jun has Infernape and Gallade who battle Ash's Chimchar and Gliscor... but it doesn't mention anything about Empoleon

i just searched the internet for the Japanese title and i came across a site changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1224036917/ and i cached it

changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1224036917/ - 33k - ""Cached"" - Similar pages

Serebii posted these on his site, I didn't see them posted here:

11/06 DP101: "Rival Trainer Jun Appears!"
11/13 DP102: "Hearthome Gym! VS Fantina!"
11/20 DP103: "Chaotic Melee in Canalave City!"

Are these real? If so, I'm surprised they're bringing the yellow-haired rival from DP into the anime, they never brought in Wally from R/S or the red-haired rival from GSC.

Canaclave already? That's stupid fast.

Hang on... could this be an episode about the Earthquake (from Galactic draining the Lake) and Satoshi-tachi are still near Hearthome, in perfect postion to head for the Lake? Admittedly, that doesn't explain what Canaclave has to do with it (and would the show risk an episode with an earthquake involved?), but the Earthquake would certainly fit "Chaotic Melee"

DP103:
"Due to a trap that Team Rocket set, Ash and his friends are seperated from their Pokémon. While searching for Ash, Pikachu bumps into Meowth, but things are not the same this time..."

So its Pikachu and Meowth adventure #2383757.

We get about one of those in every season.

So its Pikachu and Meowth adventure #2383757.

We get about one of those in every season.

Anyone have the Japanese summary for this? I hope Sushi or whoever translated this just didn't notice the "tachi" after Pika/Meowth's names which would make it Pika/Meowth and the others... rather than just them
I'd preffer it this way to be an episode about all the characters' Pokémon rather than just Pika and Meowth

Well as said, we usually get at least one Pikachu/Meowth episode every season. The last couple of times though they were with other pokemon, like in that Battle Frontier ep where Bonsly and Mime Jr. were also with them during that film episode.

I guess we know what to expect, Pikachu and Meowth work together again and realize they could be on the same side, then reunite back with their old friends and go back to hating each other.

The Orange Island version of that was my favorite one, since I think that was the first time they did it. They also did it again in the last episode of Johto when Pikachu gets supercharged, and that ep kinda sucked. lol.

Can anybody translate the summary posted by sailorsailormoon, please?. Where did he/she found it?. And there is summaries for the other future episodes?.

Horrible babel Fish translation:

The [satoshi] which arrives at [yosugashitei]? As for [satoshi] the [yosuga] which [meritsusa] waits promptly?? It goes to the �*. When it does, there " [jiyu]" With it encounters with the trainer which is said. As for him our �? It appeals that [ji] �* game is done first, but [satoshi] by his to insist the tip �*, in quarrel the � ��?? Then as for 2 people doing [pokemonbatoru], 勪? With the notion that where, [ji] �* game the double � � of �* beam 2VS2 the [tsu] is one does [ji] �* game first? It came to the point of doing torr. " of [jiyun]; Apply it is [pokemon] " [goukazaru] and " And to be, [pokemon] " Vis-a-vis [erureido], the [sa] � ��?? As for [shi] the � �� which is challenged with [hikozaru] and [guraion] as expected the whereabouts of the victory �*?

Horrible, I know. A better translation by anyone who can read more than four Japanese characters would be most helpful.

I'm not sure how seriously we should take that summery. Who knows where the person on that board got it from.

And there is summaries for the other future episodes?.

I'm assuming you mean these:

DP101:
"Upon returning to Hearthome City, Ash is constantly bumped into by a trainer he has never seen before. Together with his Empoleon, the boy is striving to become the strongest trainer."

DP102:
"Ash finally faces Fantina, the Gym Leader of Hearthome City. Ash chooses Buizel to battle against her Gengar, but will he be able to win?"

That summary posted above for 101 sounds like Ash will meet him again in the Sinnoh League championship, and if he's ever going against the Elite Four and Cynthia.

I don't really believe the Infernape/Gallade summary... there's no real source for it
In contrast to that- for the Empoleon summary we have the usual scan that confirmed it as 100% right

EDIT:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/19406_200811061900.html
Paul is mentioned in the Jun summary... which again only mention Empoleon - Now I really don't believe the Infernape/Gallade summary

Not to mention the fact that I think the Ingfernape/Gallade summary was found (I think) on 2Chan...and we all know how "reliable" those "chan" sites are.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom