• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

20e8635c_a42c_49bc_9838_f38898e31f0b.png

(might end up slowly losing from all these birthday "gifts" lol)

JaggedJimmyJay post_id=870798 time=1637720435 user_id=402 said:
@falcon45ca I have collected a solid number of town reads and posted them. I may not have posted the generic ~list~ but it’s in the plans once I can dedicate some time to review. For the moment here are town reads in no particular order:

leetic/ilario
cassandralexa
nutella
iaafr
Lime Coke
staypositivefriend

I feel pretty good about this group. There are some others I might consider e.g. Marmot. I’ll see.

something funny I did - Arval not to amused to have on a Santa Suit, while his partner and loving mate loves it, little Vee ? picked Arval to wear the Santa Suit in his personality: Arval doesn't like wearing any kind of clothing, accessories, or in this case - Costumes, it will be a long Christmas season for him.. (tried to give Aycan that 'wagging tail' effect)

Mantine 60
Marshtomp 140+150
Octillery 100
Omastar 120
Pelipper 170
Politoed 150
Poliwhirl 100
Primarina 90
Prinplup 60--40
Seadra 80
Seaking 80
Sealeo 140
Seismitoad 100
Sharpedo 170
Slowbro 30
Slowking 100
Starmie 110
Swampert 120
Swanna 80
Tentacruel 50
Urshifu 50
Vaporeon 260
Wailord 110
Walrein 150
Whiscash 100

câmpii!

(I was looking up on google translate what it meant - 'plains' from Romanian)

Phineas: Whoa! Is it me, or does the sky look really dark and ominous, as if its foreshadowing events which will have a negative impact on our lives.

birthday song in Italian

37 playable heroes (counting the Southwest Sentinels/Void Guard, who appear as both a team and solo heroes), 97 hero character cards (some of whom represent different people - Legacy, Bunker, Luminary and Stuntman all have variants who are distinct people from the base hero card), 24 solo villain decks, 6 with variant villain cards, 15 team villain decks, a whole bunch of named minions and Elite Mooks, multiple environment decks with named characters (the Court of Blood, Enclave of the Endlings, Maerynian Refuge and so on), and an ultra-villain who brings with him ten lesser villains plus all the dimension-hopping hero and villain alternates like Omni-Unity, Arataki (a female counterpart to Haka), and El Mejor Legado. And this is beforefactoring in the characters added in the RPG and Tactics.

Back
Top Bottom