• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

1703429120150.png

My family was camping. I decided to go exploring in the forest. Suddenly I tripped and fell into a hidden cave. It was dark, but I could see moss covered walls. The rock walls were so steep there was no getting out. As I walked further down the cave, I noticed strange shadows. In the center of those shadows was a scythe. When I touched it, I suddenly felt my muscles get stronger. My muscles were so strong I easily broke down the rock walls and escaped. I felt some evil power trying to control me. I stopped, let go of the scythe, and went back to camp with it hidden in my backpack. I loved the feeling of being strong, but feared the evil powers' influence. I wondered what I should do with it. Should I put it back where I found it, or keep it and take it back home? After a while of thinking, I decided to take it back home.

Finally the day to go back home from the camping trip happened. Once I got home, every day I practiced with the scythe, learning to use its strength without being corrupted by its influence. If I felt it was getting too good of control over me, I would set it down and practice again later.

As my parents watched the News on the Tv one night there was a report of some strange deaths. There was one small cut on each body, but they were not deep enough to kill. There was no evidence of poison.

Hmm… a crime. A crime that normal people can't solve? Well, if I am risking turning evil so I can have super strength, I might as well use it in the coolest way possible, being a hero. The next day after school I snuck into the place where the murders happen. The unnatural shadows from the cave were here. Suddenly a scary voice came from behind me. “The mysterious force I sensed that is similar to my weapon. The force of death. It's on you.” I turned around. There was a person in ancient clothing. He held this dark sword. The sword seemed to be made out of shadows. I felt an unsettling feeling. “ Did you have anything to do with this?” I said in a nervous voice. “Yes! Of course!” He yelled. Then he did some maniacal laughter. ”After centuries trapped in the underworld, I'm free!”

Back
Top Bottom