• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PWLW the 10th: It's LIKE or be LIKED (Undertale Spam, Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PWLW has returned! Thanks to all the mods for fixing this thread and giving me another chance to host normally. The hit game has got back it's former glory! Enough banter, let's begin.

Hello folks and welcome to the DOMINATENING! the 10th version of Posts Without Likes Wins! I'm your host, MassiveShock11 (or maybe call me Ibuki Mioda) and get ready for some like-farming and competing for the post with no likes!

Rules:
1. Bulbagarden Forum rules still apply.
2. The game is self-explanatory; post here with a twist. DO NOT GET LIKED.
3. Win conditions are different than the older versions. To win, you need to have a post here to not get liked for 24 hours. However, the time increases to 36 hours without no likes for the second winner. The third winner, fourth winner, and so on needs 48 hours without no likes. (Thanks to Zexy for this rule.)
4. You should mention something in your post about liking it (like puns, please don't like, etc.). This is a replacement to the "Like this post if" rule and this is added to avoid this thread into turning into another RM. (Thanks to Maniacal Engineer for this rule.)
5. In this thread, it's LIKE OR BE LIKED. Try to like a post when it comes so wins are a bit more rare.
6. NO BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR LIKE COUNT. (e.g. 5 likes left to 1000, etc.)
7. The game is paused during maintenance. If BMGF becomes down while this game is running and there is a post left without likes, the post won't win. Only normal hours are counted, not maintenance hours.
8. Have fun!

The theme of this thread is about Undertale this time. Here are the titles.
1. Frisk the Pacifist: @MassiveShock11
2. Flowey the Flower: @Zexy
3. DJ Napstablook: @MillanMcChillin
4. Goat Mom Toriel: @MatrixChap

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

I wanna know who is the invisible user above the first post of threads. Like this if you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spr_DP_Rancher.png

don't mind, just tending to my like farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom