• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Max1996

For being first even though I signed up first after sign ups were posted!

Vote: MegaPod12
For attacking unconfirmed people.

I'm excited for this one!

said Caps, trying to stick to his ironclad schedule

is this all I'll ever be known for

"Caps will keep them entertained with his hat tricks," replied Zexy,

spazfishlarge_by_carredondo-d801xr5.png

Vote: lone_garurumon
Last to confirm

I didn't even confirm yet, gosh. FoS: jackatlasred

Uhm... SoaringDylan and DarthWolf13 aren't in this game... I don't know who to jokevote....
So... Go Random.org.... 5, Vote: Elementar.

Hmm.

At what point are people joke voting not because it's amusing, but just to fit in and post without actually advancing the game?

Eh, mebbe activity will have picked up by morning. Good night, all y'all.
I have no actual idea... Every game I've played has just reached a point of seriousness on its own thanks to something like taking a joke vote seriously. I actually have no idea how games are going to become serious without that, or the first death. Since there's otherwise absolutely nothing substantial to go on.

Unvote MegaPod12
Vote jackatlasred

Because bandwagon and I don't want to be left out of the circle when the raids come.

Do you have any reason to join this wagon?

Nope! I actually have no clue what's going on at the moment. I'm too busy with the Up vs. Down and trying to write a fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom