• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

It depends on the bug. Ladybugs are cute, but the goddamn spiders that would roam around my house and jump and just be disgusting are not. Luckily they're gone.

Spiders are important
I save every spider. I feed my house spiders

It was straight up terrifying. It friggin covered like thirty feet before I could get off of the couch.

A wasp flew into my house and the battle was similar to how I imagined a Viking would fight a Dragon.
You sure it wasn't like this?

JX00dxM.gif

Your spiders are probably not disgusting creatures that came straight out of the depths of hell. There was a point where my house looked like a heavy metal album cover. :p

Bugs could disappear forever and I'd be happy

I recently cleaned all my cobwebs but my house had cobwebs on every corner and every bit between that

Yeah, and also be covered in like 30 feet of garbage and other nasties

My house used to be full of roaches. Then some spiders came. They usually eat them before they get all the way in the house. And before we got infested with spiders, a bunch of lizards came. So now we have spiders in the walls killing roaches before they come in. And cute lizards killing the spiders before they come in. We love our lizards and spiders. Why? WE HATE ROACHES.

I don't read homestuck

Neither do I, but for some reason I know that all the characters have these weird speaking quirks that some fans emulate in forum posts. I feel like it used to be bigger years ago than it is now.

I don't read homestuck

Neither do I, but for some reason I know that all the characters have these weird speaking quirks that some fans emulate in forum posts. I feel like it used to be bigger years ago than it is now.
I never read Homestuck. Does anyone know if it's good?

My friend is obsessed with it, and it's rather good. Humor is a bit obscure, in a Monty Python way. Once you get lost you can stop. It's incredibly confusing.

I don't read homestuck

I think I read a couple of pages a while ago, and what I do know is that it's really confusing and the comic will probably end by the time that you catch up to it. It's loooooooong. It's really hit or miss.

I don't read homestuck

Yessssss

Yes to whether or not you know if it's good or yes to whether or not it's good? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom