• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

7.5/10 I always like themes that have that spooky feel, but are also meant to be fun and/or catchy, just as much as the actual really creepy ones. This one's not too bad, maybe not something I'd listen to often, but I like that it's got a sort of catchy beat to it.

I've been replaying the Wangan Midnight games (alongside the Initial D games) again, and I'm always reminded how Maximum Tune 3 and it's upgrades have my top favorite OST in the series:

7/10 I've always liked the Japanese version way more, as I felt the vocals in that one fits the music just right. This one is fine too, though, but kind of overplayed a lot here and in other places lol.

8/10 not sure if it's intentional, but the first 47 seconds gave me an unsettling feeling due to the tune, but I was pleasantly surprised at the shift in beat afterward. Honestly, wouldn't be too out of place in a Majin Tensei game!

9/10 for the first part, 7/10 for the slower part after the switch thing at 3:53-ish. It's pretty hype and uplifting. The intro is my favorite part. I do prefer the instrumental sections though, the vocal parts feel kinda generic, although that's mostly my own personal preference.

7/10

tbh FEH music that isn't from a prior FE game is mostly hit or miss for me, I love it tries different styles every book and event, but the biggest standout for me from it is mostly in book 5 because of sounding like a Command & Conquer game OST.

the one song I prefer the SNES version over the switch remake for, it just captures the feeling of "this place shouldn't exist and maybe you shouldn't be here" a lot better.

8/10 I wasn't invested in the game (I don't dislike it, but it's not a favorite either), but I do really enjoy most of the OST, and this one is certainly one of the top tracks I like. Purely cause of how similar it is to an older Final Fantasy track.

Back
Top Bottom