• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

8.5/10 probably an unpopular opinion, but I always thought Planet Robobot's OST, while still pretty good, is a bit on the weaker side of Kirby music, at least imo. That said, this track is probably my second favorite because it's pretty much jazz-funk, and it's just a nice catchy earworm compared to most of the OST.

8/10 I may not like Touhou or the fandom much anymore, but the OST's for pretty much all the current games are still great. Cinderella Cage is my third favorite in Imperishable Night after Lunatic Princess and Lunatic Eyes-Invisible Full Moon; plus, I think this theme had churned out a lot of high quality remixes and vocals from the JP fandom the most, definitely one of my favorites for fan remixes when I still listened to them.

6/10
Yeah, I'll admit I don't remember a ton of Zoids music from the two series I watched, but this does sound like Zoids music for some reason, so that's bonus points I guess. Aside from that, I dunno, it just kinda feels like generic passable music? Nothing is really leaping out at me in any notable capacity.

7/10, I actually liked this one a lot more than I thought I would. It's catchy, upbeat, funky, the whole enchilada. I could find myself listening to this often.

6/10 This just isn't my style unfortunately. The constantly cut off vocals is just a choice I can't really get behind. It also harms the potential of the background instrumental as well. I can see and even agree with some of the charm, but it's just not for me

7/10 genuinely surprised a track like that came out of that type of game tbh. I don't really care much for V-tubers in general, but if the game has similar tracks in its OST, then I can look past its content to possibly actually listen to it. Anyway, the guitar is really great, but I feel the track falls just a bit short, at least in regard to being a supposed "final showdown" theme.

As usual, a very havoc song. This track is so disruptive and intimidating that it seems hard to believe that this is the OST for the game's good ending.
The music sounds significantly enriched with its mixed use of styles and arrangements. However, although I enjoyed the high part of the song, it's not really my style. 6.5/10.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a counterpoint to the sound experienced above, I will try to invoke a more truly romantic one:

I’d say a 7.2/10 I like the instrumentals used and I like the vibe it’s just not exactly my type of song

5/10 I find it hard to figure out why this is connected to League, but to be fair it has been a long time since I've played it, so I'm not aware of any new changes they've done lol. The song itself is okay, but it just reminds me a bit too much of early to mid 2000's cheesy love songs by lesser known artists that I was very indifferent to. As a one time listen, it's okay to meh, but definitely not something I'd ever go back to.

9/10, I don't see this one being talked about nearly enough. All four of the new character themes are great, and Amy's is certainly no different. One of my favorites for sure.

10/10 I haven't heard this before, but wow what a bop. Gotta admit, it made me smile. There's something so fun and funky about it. This is the kind of thing that would get stuck in my head at the most inopportune times, but in a good way.

Next stop on the Sonic train: Edgy Tunes Station

6.5/10 I think Sonic music is best with pure, or mostly, instrumentals like this track. The vocals are not the forefront of the track, and doesn't make it either too cheesy or annoying (vocals in the franchise are very hit or miss for me), and the beat is actually kind of good. Not as edgy as I hoped though, since I unironically love edgy things, but it sort of fits at least.

Back
Top Bottom