• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

8/10 I've actually generally preferred themes relating to JENOVA over Sephiroth's One-Winged Angel (I still like it, but it's very overused and overrated if I'm being honest), so it's nice to see this track posted! Certainly my favorite battle theme in the game.

For a (slight) spoilery context, this is a bad ending theme (and my second favorite after Damaging you):

Wow I didn’t expect this blast from the past today! 9/10

Have my current hyperfixation! (Coming from the other 1986 Action game series that took inspiration from hydelide, Ys, you may or may not have heard of the more famous series that falls under that category, since that’s legend of zelda, but not the focus today)

And what if I told you this is the first area theme

10/10
What the fuck? This is an AREA THEME! The FIRST ONE! They had absolutely no reason to go this fucking hard and yet they DID. Honestly this goes so unreasonably fucking hard that I'd be concerned about tonal clash as an area theme, but that's not going to keep me from giving it a top score.

7.5/10 I like it, it's long enough that it isn't too monotonous and the sleigh bells certainly adds charm to it (alongside it being because it's Christmas lol); it also sounds more like Super Mario Galaxy music than Mario Kart, at least to me, but I think that's really neat regardless. I just wish there were more to the track to really make it stand out as being winter music.

9/10. I didn't expect an Eurobeat-style song judging from the thumbnail alone. But it's more than welcome !

Low 7/10. It has a goofy feeling I like a good bit, but it's not a very good song to vibe to or get you hyped or anything. (The meme is an utter riot though)

Back
Top Bottom