• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim in the eShop. I've been on the fence about wanting to try this game for a long time, but when I saw it was on sale for quite a good deal in the eShop ($24 as opposed to $60) I figured why not just buy it now while it's so much cheaper? I'm not quite ready to play it yet - I'll probably play it after finishing Super Mario Bros Wonder and before the SMRPG remake - but I'm excited to try it out!

beryllium/User: <143128> was a Bulbagarden user from August 2, 2023 to October 30, 2023.
She was most famous for this page is empty! You can help fill it by creating an account for free and becoming an editor today!
As of yesterday, her account has been repurposed by me! I'm Nemona!

beryllium/User: <143128> was a Bulbagarden user from August 2, 2023 to October 30, 2023.
She was most famous for this page is empty! You can help fill it by creating an account for free and becoming an editor today!
As of yesterday, her account has been repurposed by me! I'm Nemona!
Noooooooooo! :lapras:
Nemona isn't sure how much longer she can last here.
Nemona is upset. She doesn't want to leave now that she's finally become friends with everyone.
Begone, evil AI spirit!

Got the two new Zelda amiibos today to complete my collection even though I don’t even have Tears of the Kingdom.

1699590462351.jpeg

Are there any other good games on sale?
A fair amount yeah at least on the switch side of things (I haven't bothered to check other platforms)

A bunch of first party Nintendo stuff for around $40 like Mario Odyssey, Luigi's Mansion 3, Fire Emblem Engage, Xenoblade 2

Also general sales stuff for most of Capcom, WB, Activision, Bethesda, etc. I'd be here all day if I got into specifics haha

A fair amount yeah at least on the switch side of things (I haven't bothered to check other platforms)

A bunch of first party Nintendo stuff for around $40 like Mario Odyssey, Luigi's Mansion 3, Fire Emblem Engage, Xenoblade 2

Also general sales stuff for most of Capcom, WB, Activision, Bethesda, etc. I'd be here all day if I got into specifics haha
Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom