• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rise of The Shadows Sign-Up/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXFrost

Reaction score
Kanto. Johto. Hoenn. Sinnoh. Unova. The main five regions that trainers start in. They all have eight gyms, an Elite Four, and a Champion. They all have a lead Pokemon Professor, and a fire, water, and grass type starter. But they have dark sides too. Criminal gangs that each want the same thing. World domination. But, those are the only regions. Orre. A region infamous for the criminal group known as Cipher. Infamous because this group has technology to corrupt and close a pokemons heart, turning it into a corrupt beast of destruction. But, they were shut down and their boss Greevil realizing he was wrong... But one of his sons continues his work. and he's set his sights outside of Orre. Now teaming up with the criminal groups of each of the Main Five, Ardos, son of Greevil, is setting out to concur the world... But this goes on under the darkness of night. Shadows are rising. Soon the world will need heroes. Are you up for it?

Rules:

General RPG rules.

My word is law. Either deal with it or GTFO.

NO LEGENDARIES.

You MUST start with a base form starter. You can have one other base form pokemon to start with, but you MUST have a base form starter

Form:

Name:
Sexual Preference:
Appearance:
Home Region:
History:
Personality:
Pokemon:
Other:

Name: Flare
Sexual Preference: Straight
Appearance: 5' 4", Messy red hair with blond on top, Green eyes, A red hoodie, blue jeans, Semi-muscular
Home Region: Johto
History: Flare was born to a pair of pokemon breeders, growing up with pokemon his whole life. He developed a special affinity to two types in particular, Dark types and Fire types. even when he accidentally hurt them, even the gruffest Spiritomb refused to attack. His parents were extremely cautious about letting him on a journey, even when he proved himself by taming an extremely rowdy ponyta. He finally convinced them to let him go several months ago though.
Personality: Calm, cool, rarely serious, but headstrong and hard headed
Pokemon:Cyndaquil, Ponyta
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Cody Eger
Sexual Preference:Straight

Appearance: Cody is about 5'2", and weighs 110 lbs. Cody has short blonde hair that he keeps hidden underneath a Blue baseball cap that says "Kanto" on the front in red letters. He wears a black sweatshirt most of the time, but he wears a green T-shirt underneath. He wears Blue jeans that have a few rips in them, and red sneakers.

Home Region:Kanto

History:Cody had it pretty easy growing up. Lt. Surge is actually Cody's uncle, although few people know it. He always acted like he didn't have much money around other people to try to make true friends. At home, it was a different story. While his parents did work hard to make a living, they could always rely on Lt. Surge to lend them some money if they ever needed or wanted it. Lt. Surge actually got Cody his first pokemon when he was 11. A torchic that had been shipped from Hoenn. After that, he went out and caught himself a geodude.

Personality:Cody is determined. He has what some people may call "tunnel vision". He sees his goal, and he sees one way to get there. He then follows that one way, not letting anybody get in his way or stopping and thinking. Because of this, Cody is very stubborn.

Pokemon:Torchic, geodude

Other:Torchic is Blaze and Geodude is Rocky

Name: Tammy
Sexual Preference:Straight

Appearance: Tammy is about 5'6" and weighs about 101 pounds. she has shot brown hair, with a green steak(the steak is dyed and not real) she tends to wear black pants and a pink T-Shirt with a Leaf on it. she has brown boots and a brown cap. she a a green sweater that she carries around, but doesn't always wear.

Home Region: Sinnoh

History:Tammy was born to two bakers, which care for her deary. they tended to feed her lot's of sweets, which gave her a sweet tooth. she was raised in Jubilife City and likes the city, and tends to get home sick, she decided to say home and help her parents then go on a journey after she got here stater.

Personality: Tammy is very calm and does not anger easily. she does have a berserk button and will rage on you if you dis her or her parents cooking. she try's to think things though, but she tends to over think things.

Pokemon:piplup,(male) Starly (female)
Other:piplup's nick name is Bona while Starly's is Razor

Name: Solace Bright
Sexual Preferences: Straight

Appearance: 5' 3", long glossy platinum blonde hair, which is around a quarter way down her back, give or take a bit. She wears a wine red hairband, a simple wine red long-sleeved shirt and long-sleeved black jacket, accompanied by shin-length dusk-black shorts and wine red and dusk black Running Shoes. Her backpack is also dusk black, matching with her wine red and dusk black colour scheme.

Home region: Sinnoh (Although she spent a lot of her life studying in the region of Almia, and spent the last year soul-searching in Johto. She is now back in Sinnoh.)

History: Solace was, apparently, born either not far or on Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh, (which makes her the only member of her family to be born in the region of Sinnoh; however, they later moved into the Hoenn region) into an ancient family of Psychic-Type Trainers, who were most likely all psychics. At least, Solace's many siblings and parents were all psychics. At first, Solace was an excitable and eager young girl, convinced that she too was a psychic, that she would outdo and best all of her siblings, that she would shine, and be the best Psychic-type Trainer and psychic the world had ever seen. However, sadly, it soon became clear that Solace didn't seem to possess any psychic powers, nor did she seem to have any real connection with Psychic-group Pokémon. Angry and bitter, she more or less turned her back on the rest of her family and became somewhat rebellious. It was then Solace decided; her dream was to become a Dark-type Master, even a Dark-type Gym Leader one day. She decided to go on her own to study in Almia when she was around nine and a half. While there, she befriended a lonely Eevee, whom she had saved from a rather enraged Mismagius. Solace found some of herself in the Eevee; she was lonely, she was somewhat rebellious- and she feared Ghost-types, just like Solace did. When Solace decided to leave for the Johto region, the Eevee followed her there. She later caught the young Eevee using a Poké Ball. Knowing she would one day evolve her Eevee into Umbreon, she decided to nickname it Noire. Solace later obtained a Houndour, a Sneasel and an Egg which has yet to hatch. She also received a Mawile in a trade with a friend of hers. At twelve, she is now back in the Sinnoh region to travel.

Personality: Solace is very dedicated- she vows to never give up on getting what she sets her eye on. She firmly believes that Pokémon are not bad, it is the Trainer who is. Thus, she has a deep hatred for those who abuse Pokémon. Solace is rather lonely and standoffish and prefers not to talk to anyone she doesn't need to talk to. She prefers to just leave people a '...' and get on with her things. For her, seeing is believing and will not believe anything is true until she experiences it firsthand. She's rather peaceful and likes to stop in the middle of a route, close her eyes and listen to the sounds of nature.

Pokémon: Eevee (Female), Houndour (Male) Sneasel (Female) Mawile (Female) Egg
Other: Eevee's nickname is Noire, Houndour's nickname is Grimm, Sneasel's nickname is Dice and Mawile's nickname is Deceiver.
The Egg obviously has no nickname.

Name: Kitsune
Sexual Preference: Straight
Appearance: Has messy, short, white hair, wears a grey hoodie over a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and tennis shoes.
Home Region: Hoenn
History: Born in Lavaridge Town, he likes warmth. He traveled to Johto to see the burned Brass Tower, and ended up starting his journey there. Water is no great obstacle, even to his Fire-type Pokemon, in small amounts, since he taught his Pokemon how to swim, but they could not travel long distances, such as from Olivine City to the Whirl Islands, halfway between Olivine and Cianwood.
Personality: Calm, mostly serious, normally kind. Hurting those he considers to be his friends will make him angry, however.
Pokemon: Cyndaquil, Vulpix
Other: Can tell at a glance the genders of any Pokemon.

Wow... Didn't expect this to accutally do much after it fell back the second time... All accepted, I'll post the startup thread tomorrow, and new people are still welcome to join.

I wanna try too! I'll base mine on my fanfic character.

Name: Kai Opulens
Sexual Preference: Prefers to be single, thank you very much, but if I have to pick, then straight.
Appearance:
Kai is '5 "9 and weighs 106 lb. He has long, spiky, dark brown hair and grey eyes. He wears a plain white t-shirt and has a black cardigan and the same color jeans. He prefers these clothes as he is agile and so the cardigan can be zipped up and the hood can be pulled up too, allowing for stealth, and the white shirt for hot environments.
Home Region: Sinnoh
History: Kai, as he became lost in a Pokémon nest for two weeks, learned to speak with Pokémon. He was born in Sinnoh, but then was raised in another region then proceeded to Orre. He will often make reference to his companions Ben and Summer, along with his Pokémon Alpha who are awaiting his return in the Johto region currently. He started afresh in Orre, bringing only his Trapinch and Treecko.
Personality: Kai is intelligent, but as his friend Summer put it, 'something cut him off from his brain'. While he is very smart, he has no common sense, which will often land him in an impossible situation, which he is very good at getting out of.
Pokémon: Trapinch (Male, named Drakos), Treecko (Male, named Greko)
Other: He can communicate with Pokémon flawlessly.

Last edited:
Accepted! Expect the Start up thread soon.
And just as a point of intrest, you don't have to start in your home region. You can start in any of the other regions, besides Orre.

Accepted! Expect the Start up thread soon.
And just as a point of intrest, you don't have to start in your home region. You can start in any of the other regions, besides Orre.
Well, technically I've set this up so Kai is born in Sinnoh, raised in Tanoh, and is going around the world, but decided to go solo for a bit, starting anew in Orre, but was a powerful Trainer before that. Any other way and it wouldn't be accepted, trust me.

Thanks for accepting!

Except Orre plays a HUGE role in this. I'm setting it up so the final battle takes place in orre.

So strictly final battle only?

Got it. I'll be going back to Unova for the time being.

I'm curious as to why you accepted Shadow Victini's sheet. Not that I have any problems with Shadow Victini, but 1) There's no Starter in the Pokemon list, unless you consider Eevee a starter, and 2) I count four Pokemon plus an egg, and you did say one other Pokemon, meaning up to two, unless I am mistaken.
I apologize if I misunderstood your rules.

Oh, wow. Kitsune was born in Hoenn and traveled to Johto, while Flare was born in Johto and went to Hoenn.
Oddly enough, they both have Fire-type teams, each including a Cyndaquil. Opposites, yet also the same. Strange...

Actually I just noticed that. Untill thats fixed she's unaccepted.

Oh, wow. Kitsune was born in Hoenn and traveled to Johto, while Flare was born in Johto and went to Hoenn.
Oddly enough, they both have Fire-type teams, each including a Cyndaquil. Opposites, yet also the same. Strange...

And now both Tammy and Kai are both from sinnoh and going to unova

I may have done that on purpose

Also I thought that this was dead, Gad to be wrong of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom