• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those veteran players, can say. They really creepy on scum detecting. One word/grammar move mistake would result in FoS or even Vote. As English wasn't my first language, I find it hard to stay innocent even if I play as Scum.

Nah, we're hardly going to vote you off for poor grammar if English isn't your native language. There's a difference between slipping up because you're under pressure/trying too hard to sound natural and slipping up because you're not a native speaker in the language.
In fact, I applaud you for good enough English to sift through a Mafia game. I know I'll never be able to learn a language to that extent.

Detective pikachu ftw a game that took many years to make now gets a movie right away

Nah, we're hardly going to vote you off for poor grammar if English isn't your native language. There's a difference between slipping up because you're under pressure/trying too hard to sound natural and slipping up because you're not a native speaker in the language.
In fact, I applaud you for good enough English to sift through a Mafia game. I know I'll never be able to learn a language to that extent.
Well thanks for the advice. It's just that, since RMafia, it changed my PoV a lot. And I'm still uncertain as I never been good strategically to survive until end of game. I'll join soon but let me have more time to think.

*raises hands*

Does this font sucks? And why should I obey his rules? And how can I solve mysteries? Can we bees? Is this RM? Do cats have too much Youtube vids?

*bans by Enzap*

I might.
Which one were you referring to, Trelane or Borg Q?
Eh, I am unconcenred with the specifics, as it's all Q to me. Or something.

Now to aleviate suspicion... *Places some totally-not-secret documents under this very inconspicuious rug*

Nothing to see here. Move along.

me irl when people quote me from years ago
tumblr_inline_ob751tnwFR1t5r9yf_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom