• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[RP] Eevee Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celio
Almost at the Magnetic Fields

Celio dragged himself along the magnetic path. It was a huge trek, and he began to see the Magnetic Fields. "What am I going to say? I'm a representing the Umbreon Tribe, my name is Celio Grande, a general. Dang! That doesn't sound good enough...." Celio kept walking to the Magnetic Fields, jumping over any obstacles in the way.

"Oh I have an idea, my name is Celio Grande, I come from the Umbreon Tribe to form a treaty with the Jolteon Tribe. Do you accept?" Celio's head boomed with ideas as he reached the fields.

Red
En route to Mt. Thunderstone

"Got to hurry! Got to hurry!" Red chanted as he ran towards Mt. Thunderstone. From what he thinks, the information he learned in Umbreon Territory would hopefully bring him up to the ranks of some generals.

On the way to Mt. Thunderstone, where his Tribe Head usually hangs out, he felt somebody's presence. Since the mountain was usually quiet and peaceful, the footsteps of some Pokemon quickly revealed its location in the area. Sneaking towards the strange presence, Red hoped that the Pokemon wouldn't also notice him. Taking cover on a large piece of boulder, he took a peek on who was about to trespass. To no avail, he quickly identified the trespasser. "That Espeon!" he gasped.

As a quick response, Red shot a Thunder Wave as quick as a blink. The attack didn't waste any time for the Espeon to react. As fast as Quick Attack, the small thread of electricity went straight to the Psychic- type and sent sparks to its feet. If Thunder Wave didn't fail him, his attack would soon paralyze the Espeon and disable it from escaping quickly.

"Hi!" he greeted cheerfully as he showed himself to the Espeon. "I hope you wouldn't try to trespass our territory once again." He tried maintaining a serious face for the whole time, but a smile broke through his concentration. I'd definitely get a promotion for this thing!

Ruka Longlost
Her Chamber

"Enter," She called to the other Umbreon standing outside before replying to the Vice, "That is fine with me, you come along, I know someone else who'll be perfectly fitting for the job." Ruka then adressed the other Umbreon, "SIt anywhere you like, my home is your home." And then she looked at an Umbreon with a green, yellow, stripe on it's tail, "Sekken," she called, "Come here!"

Sekken Epuron
Ruka's Chamber

Sekken heard Ruka's cry and went to see what was troubling the Umbreon who was his closest friend, "What is it Ruka?" He said to the Umbreon.
"I want you to be a temporary Head whilst I am away," She said to Sekken, "I believe you are the best for the job, I offered you Vice a long time before and I still believe now that you are most deserving of that job." Ruka glared at her Vice out of the corner of her eye.
Sekken considered the Head's request for a moment, "I shall reply after the meeting," He said before walking over to the crowd of Umbreon to take a seat. After all, he didn't want to be put in such an important position, thuere had been many threats to the tribe recently.

Gamma
The Magnetic Fields

Where could Blitz be? Gamma, in the past hour, had seen an Espeon in the distance, there could even be more people coming. "I need to warn Blitz...chances are that Espeon is here to fight or make a treaty." Gamma ran as fast as he could to find Blitz.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celio
Approaching Magnetic Fields

"Man...I wonder if I'll be promoted or something if I do this job....luxury...NO! I'm doing this to help the Umbreon Tribe, prove my worth. And I think I know just the thing to do....." Celio grinned as he made his way to Magnetic Fields.

Ruka Longlost
Stil in her chamber...

"May I ask?" Ruka said her eyes looking over the crowd of Umbreon, "Where is Celio, I would have thought he would be one of the first people to arrive, he seems like one of the people I would like to take on the mission." she looked around once more to check he wasn't hiding in the shadows anywhere.

Name: Mikado

Mikado was slumped on the grass. Stumbling towards what he hoped was South, he had in fact been unwittingly heading deep behind enemy Jolteon lines, before being stunned badly by one of the natural high-static points of Magnetic Fields. Hurt and stunned, he had dragged himself to cover, where he hoped he would find help...

Vega III
Mt. Thunderstone

Vega took a few whiffs from the air of the rugged, magnetic terrain he stood on. He smelled a foreign presence before, and now it's grown worse. The thought of other Eeveelutions infiltrating his home filled him with rage.

"My lord!" Vega said to Blitz. "Do you smell that? It appears we got a few visitors from the other tribes." Vega pointed towards the direction of the Magnetic Fields. He also took notice of the vice head, Gamma, running up towards Blitz. He walked steadily in front of his path to greet him.

Gamma
Magnetic Fields

"Hello Vega. It appears we have intruders, I was going to tell Blitz that. I'm assuming you were too?" Gamma asked. The thought of intruders arriving, either making a war, or a proposal of a treaty. Gamma shook of the thought.

Vega III
Magnetic Fields

"Yes... Yes indeed." replied Vega awkwardly. "I just got done talking with the Head a minute ago. I assume you are aware of our recent attack by an Espeon, correct?" he asked.

Shadow
Outside - inside Ruka’s chamber in the Tower of Kratos

Just when Shadow thought he was going to hear advanced conversation and information from their tribe head and other high-positioned members of their clan, the door of the highest-ranked Umbreon swung open, and the Head herself uttered, “Enter”. Then she said something to the Vice that Shadow didn’t pay attention to. Since he’s already there, whatever Ruka would tell them is more important. Suddenly, Shadow caught a glimpse of another Umbreon. A male, he assumed, and he has a yellow-green ring on his tail. Judging from the way Ruka spoke to him, it seems that he’s a friend -- a very close one.

“I want you to be a temporary Head whilst I am away,” the Head said to her friend, who appears to be named as Sekken. “I believe you are the best for the job, I offered you Vice a long time before and I still believe now that you are most deserving of that job.”

When Sekken told her that he’d reply after the meeting, Shadow wondered what kind of an Umbreon he is. Is he strong? Kind? Gentle or fierce? Intelligent? Whatever it is, it seems that he’s one kind of an Umbreon to be offered as Vice, and then Head.

“May I ask?” Hearing the puzzled tone of their Head's voice, Shadow looked back at her. “Where is Celio, I would have thought he would be one of the first people to arrive, he seems like one of the people I would like to take on the mission.”

Celio? Shadow’s mind flashed images of the different members of his tribe. There were so many of them, but only some had different physical appearance from a normal Umbreon. Umbreon. Celio. Umbreon. No. Celio isn’t an Umbreon. In fact, he’s only Eevee, but has pretty much the color of his Dark-type evolution! Heck, even his bushy tail took the form of an Umbreon’s! That guy, he’s the tactician of their clan. Even though Shadow didn’t really have much time to talk to him, the Eevee seemed pretty cool. Not just in looks, but also in personality. But now’s not really the time to think about getting to know each other. Just where is he? Maybe… he has already gone to the Magnetic Fields? Possible, but why would he go there alone? Getting a little anxious, Shadow decided to speak.

“Umm… Your Highness… if he’s not here, then… maybe he’s-he’s gone to the Magnetic Fields already…?”​

Last edited:
Celio
Magnetic Fields

"Well....this is it. The moment. I have to make this treaty. If I waited, the Espeon Tribe could already be here." Celio gasped as he walked into the fields, which were sparkling with electricity. The metal items on the path were not here, probably cleaned up. The smell was of rust. "This treaty has to be made fast....Magnetic Fields is a dump." Celio strolled along the path, looking for the head's chamber.

Blitz
Magnetic Fields

Blitz scowled. Why must these other tribes be so persistent and annoying? "They don't seem to be attacking us. I'll deal with them myself. Don't attack them unless I give the signal," he said, before walking through the path that led through Mt. Thunderstone, and into the Magnetic Fields.

There, he saw an Eevee with a black coloration. Probably from the Umbreon Tribe. He slowly approached the intruder. He did wonder why the Umbreon Tribe would send a runt such as this one right into enemy territory. That was a downright idiotic mistake.

Celio
Magnetic Fields, nearing Blitz

Celio shivered as he walked up to Blitz. The Jolteon Tribe head. It was a shock to see Blitz, was that the Jolteon's name? A Tribe head. Someone who might attack. But he stiffened himself up. "Sir, my name is Celio Grande, a general from the Umbreon Tribe. I have come to make peace, and that is all. A treaty is what they call it. The Umbreon Tribe believes you may be a great ally in battle." Celio offered the treaty.

Blitz
Magnetic Fields

Blitz glared at Celio. "We ally with no one. We partner ourselves with no one. We accept no treaties," he said, every word spoken with a force to get the point across. "Furthermore, no one from any other tribe is, nor will they ever be welcomed on our land. You walked on our territory with no right or permission to do so."

"Guards!" he shouted, and three Jolteon soldiers walked in front of Blitz. "Lock him up. We don't need spies conveying information back to their leaders." The three guards began to approach Celio, with the full intention of bringing him back to Mt. Thunderstone as a prisoner.

Celio
With the guards

"Okay then Blitz. I respect your decision. There will be more after me, that's what I can tell you. Guards, take me away." Celio gave a weak smile at Blitz, then at the guards. A chuckle escaped from him. "So guards, are you going to take me as prisoner?" Celio asked in a taunt.

Blitz
Magnetic Fields

In response, one of the guards grabbed Celio by the tail, and began to carry him towards Mt. Thunderstone, the other two watching carefully. Blitz watched the group for a bit, before turning his attention to the Espeon in the distance. He wasn't fond of them. Then again, he wasn't fond of anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erebus
Tower of Kratos, Ruka's Chamber

Erebus decided to let Ruka's comment slide, for now. He sighed. "Of course. I wouldn't put it past him, either," he said. "We'd better hurry. We need to reach him, so that he isn't taking on the Jolteon Tribe on his own. Unless he's already imprisoned. Or dead."

Celio
Being brought to Mt.Thunderstone

Why? I try to make peace, and this grumpy old man interrupts me. Celio thought to himself as he was being brought to a cell. It was farewell for him, a goodbye. Unless if someone could possibly find him. But that would be impossible. "Yo guards, we almost there? Better hurry up, I'm getting impatient." Celio said.

Name:
Divine Ragnarok

* * * * *​

Divine was getting closer and closer to the fields, the view was getting larger and larger. "A shock wave!?" he gasped, turning his head to the right finding out that there was a Jolteon who caught him. Suddenly, he saw a bluish orb of electricity heading towards him in a sudden flash. Quickly, he leaped from one place to another, barely evading the Thunder Wave.

"Hi! I hope you wouldn't try to trespass our territory once again." Divine's heart was pumping fastly. Why was he so nervous? This wasn't the Jolteon that he attacked inside the Gravity Sphere, but Divine remembered that this was the Jolteon that he sent inside the sphere using Psychic. The Jolteon must've recognized Divine. Either that, or it just wanted to strike Divine.

He got back up and gazed at the Jolteon that attacked him.

"How have you spotted me!?" Apparantly, the Jolteon's normal stare was making Divine even more nervous, stirring up quite some events at the Magnetic Fields. "I just hope that their leader could spot me eventually," Divine thought to himself.​

Red
Magnetic Fields

Red watch the Espeon jump away from his attack and landed nimbly on the ground. As far as the Jolteon knew, he had attacked the Espeon on its blind side. He then wondered if Psychic-types grow an invisible third eye behind their backs, but he shook those thoughts away as soon as he heard the Espeon's voice again. "How have you spotted me!?" the Espeon asked him.

Red quickly replied to his question without even thinking a wise reply. "Besides your footsteps being all heavy and your fur being recognizable in the vast green grass? I don't think you've been trying to hide yourself much." He hopped on top of the boulder he'd been hiding on and tried to aim the Espeon once more. If the first attack missed, why not try again?

"Don't move," he insisted the Espeon, as he fired another wave of Thunder Wave. All of them were directed to the Espeon in hopes of it being paralyzed. Even if the Espeon was indeed paralyzed, he haven't thought what to do with him. Should I just chase him away or show him to Blitz? he thought, I wonder what would happen to me if I captured someone that just escaped from his watch.

Name: Mikado

Mikado glanced over the ridge of the small hummock he had hidden behind. He had been there for a few hours, so had rested, but now he had no idea how he could return to the forest. He glanced at the direction he thought he had come from, only to see Jolteon walking from that direction!
Mikado curled up into a ball and hid in the shadows, cursing for all he was worth for his unusually bright colouration...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom