• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it humorous that the 7th Gym Leader has a Slowking and a Sigilyph, both of whom are weak to Electric, Dark, and Ghost.

Also, I am really bothered by the fact the leaders have only three Pokémon in their teams, once again.

At least they're higher-leveled than the BW gym leader rosters.

The 7th leader having a Meowstic is so weird, I think he or she could have a Delphox instead. Yeah, it is a starter, but whatever. At least he or she has a Slowking and a Sigilyph as well, two more or less strong Pokémon. Since the Fairy-type leader has Aromatisse in Pokémon Y, I guess he or she has the meringue thingy in X? Also, I am really bothered by the fact the leaders have only three Pokémon in their teams, once again.

Well, Gardenia used a Turtwig, later a Torterra, in her battles, so a Delphox would've been a better choice for a Psychic Gym Leader deep in the game. I can see your reasoning behind that, as it's not unheard of (rare, but not impossible). So, yeah, a Delphox would've fit the bill better than a Meowstic.

And it looks like we're still stuck with the trio Pokemon per Gym Leader bit again. Hopefully the E4 don't have just four Pokemon again.

Really hoping Bergmite evolves into some sort of tanky iceberg monster. Maybe an ice-rhino.

Also

attachment.php

still waiting for Clauncher evo...

Never heard of that. It would actually be quite strange, actually, since Delphox isn't as feminine as Braixen.

That never stopped male Kirlia from looking feminine either. And it's funny since starters are more likely to be male.

But along that note, no I don't think so. If starters are more likely to be male and that Delphox's dress thing was a female exclusive, I think we would be seeing gender differences already. And I thought someone said that Tumblr picture was fake anyhow.

Is it true that Korrina gives you a free Lucario + Lucarionite after the tutorial?

Damn, Game Freak. You're really making this game easy.

EDIT: Gardevoir gets a Mega Evolution?
Pokemon X & Y review: everything old is new a - Video Game News, Videos and File Downloads for PC and Console Games at Shacknews.com
-->Mega Gardevoir
MEGA. GARDEVOIR
Mega yes to the Mega Degree of all things Mega awesome. I don't care if this game has less than 100 new Pokemon. Mega Gardevoir is a thing and makes up more than enough for that... IN MEGA SPADES.

... what, did I just turn into Captain N Mega Man?

I hope Mystical Fire looks sweet too!

Now I hope the Pokebeach rumor about the rival with the weaker starter gives you it. I love Chesnaut!

Pokemon X & Y review: everything old is new a - Video Game News, Videos and File Downloads for PC and Console Games at Shacknews.com

"Not surprisingly, all of the original starters have Mega Evolutions, as do popular favorites like Gengar and Gardevoir."

All of the original starters have Mega Evolutions? lol I know they only mean Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle, but wouldn't it be awesome if Pikachu and Eevee (the Pokémon Yellow Version starters) have Megas too? I mean, Eevee already has Sylveon, but a normal-type Mega Evolution would honestly be perfect for those who say that a normal-type Eevelution would kill the Eevee line off.

I hope for a bit improved and more Kalos oriented teams in the 3rd game or games. Me nou lajki this much. I mean I don't know how this will translate to the anime( That is important to me to). Cause we got just the mention of the Grass ghosts now so they aren't in the gym either.

I mean Braixen was the ideal type for a Psychic gym and 2 Meowsticks just to improve it.

I think I read that there won't be the advanced level thing from BW 2 what is a shame, would be a good oppurtunity to boost improve the gym leader teams.

[video=youtube;F4vuGUoWVW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4vuGUoWVW8[/video]

The cave part from 1:40 looks amazing. Looks like I'll get lost in there.

Looking at the original post, the Fairy Gym has two missing mons, and Psychic has one. Betting on Delphox for Psychic.

Isn't it strange that absolutely no one (leakers or reviewers) so far has mentioned capturing Xerneas or Yveltal?

Edit: Apparently Josh (the leaker) has just confirmed you don't evolve Eevee into Sylveon using a Moon Stone. We probably already knew that that would be the case anyway.

[video=youtube;F4vuGUoWVW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4vuGUoWVW8[/video]

The cave part from 1:40 looks amazing. Looks like I'll get lost in there.

That footage... It's all so beautiful... I haven't posted a GIF in hours, but I feel like this one is HIGHLY necessary at the moment!

tumblr_mmsth7xxwT1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom