• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there is an NPC which says some Pokemon only evolve when leveling up with a weather condition active. Apparently Sliggoo is one (With Rain Dance)

Anyway, it's odd how Braixen went from witch to prophet. I guess it ate the wand to get over 9,000.

Weird how Delphox and Chesnaut are getting the praises, while Greninja isn't mentioned much. So:

It'd be so screwed up if Greninja got a MegaEvo that was popular than the other two. Weird pattern XD

It's different where I hang out, everyone seems to hate Delphox, like (or are ambivalent to) Greninja and really like Chesnaught.

Speaking of Greninja, a user reported that he learns Dragon Dance.

Anyway, it's odd how Braixen went from witch to prophet. I guess it ate the wand to get over 9,000.

Weird how Delphox and Chesnaut are getting the praises, while Greninja isn't mentioned much. So:

It'd be so screwed up if Greninja got a MegaEvo that was popular than the other two. Weird pattern XD

It's different where I hang out, everyone seems to hate Delphox, like (or are ambivalent to) Greninja and really like Chesnaught.

I shall find them and kill them.

They're handing it out to everything now XD

-patiently waits for Mega Metagross-
Imagine the beauty... Two Metagrosses fused together. A giant metal spider!
@.@

I shall find them and kill them.

They're handing it out to everything now XD

Calm down. They can dance if they want to.

Maybe the Legendary plot happens before the 8th gym?

Hmmmm I really want the leaks to happen now and not when I go to sleep like usually.

And really not thrilled that Dedenne has no evolution thought it could be used in one of the gyms (electric or fairy).

The Skrelp evo could finally appear she is the last one I want to happen. I hope the creators didn't went all over the Gloomy final stage it should be well balanced like it previous keepers.

wait that dude is using yveltal? i thought he was playing X version. or its like gen V and you get the other legend instead, or both?

I've been waiting for a bug/dragon Mega Yanmega since mega evolution was announced. Come on Game Freak, Don't disappoint me please?!

Sligoo (or whatever is called) looks good, I think I'm gonna use it if it has a third stage.

BTW, the 5th and 6th badge

http://instagram.com/p/fDYCCNKYfl/

the instagram leaker WhoKilledArchie is doing now funny stuff. He is posting the Box from PokeX and with notes on one note is his user name and on the other it says "Paris?" In between he posted Gyrados. Really odd!

Question is did he got Nintendo'd or what?

Does anyone know what Pokemon the Bug and Grass gyms use? They're not on the first page.

Surskit and Vivillion for the first.

Did someone update that picture with every new poke yet?

U840ZJ0.jpg

I am trying so hard to get away from this thread, but I can't T_T

Did someone update that picture with every new poke yet?

U840ZJ0.jpg

I am trying so hard to get away from this thread, but I can't T_T

I gotta be honest, if I hadn't been spoiled I would've been seriously pissed off that 80% of the Pokemon are oldies. As it is, I'm still kind of angry but not as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom