• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, did they test the National dex pre-Zygarde and were there empty spots then?

I totally stick by my "We are purposely denying the existence of these pokemon until we decide to distribute them" theory. I mean after B/W came out everyone knew the existence of Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect through hacking the game. But no one really knew anything about them like until either events or the movies came out months/years later.

Last edited:
But there's only 69 New Kalos Pokémon and 18 New Mega-Evolutions, in the latest Pokémon recap though…

fgadE9O.jpg

If there's 70, where is the last Pokémon at? I don't remember seeing it…

So there are more than just polar pattern for Vivillon, sweet!!!

But there's only 69 New Kalos Pokémon and 18 New Mega-Evolutions, in the latest Pokémon recap though…

fgadE9O.jpg

Waiting to be revealed alongside Movie 17

fgadE9O.jpg

Very funny lol I'm serious, though. Is there something missing from the picture that's #70?

Wait, when did we find out about the other two Vivillon forms?

And how do you get them anyway, evolving Spewpa in a certain place? Going to the make up place that did Furfrou?

I'm going to bet that 146 or 149 in the coastal dex is Corsola and/or Alomomola, just cuz.

And how do you get them anyway, evolving Spewpa in a certain place? Going to the make up place that did Furfrou?

Evolving Spewpa in the morning, day, dusk, and night, maybe.

So there's not much in terms of post-game areas? Are we going to have to wait until Pokemon Bank/Transfer or somebody gets and hacks a 3DS ROM to know if any other older Pokemon become Fairy??? D:

Evolving Spewpa in the morning, day, dusk, and night, maybe.

I bet it's location, it reminds me of this moth I read about with two different colorations, one dark and one light, and the light one was much more common, but when a coal mine was built in it's habitat, the dark coloration became more common, because they matched the color of the bark on the trees better to hide from predators, because the trees were all colored black with soot from the mine.

I bet the colorations based on the terrain you are in when you evolve it, like forest, cave, city and snow, or something. We do already know that one form is called the 'polar form'.

So there's not much in terms of post-game areas? Are we going to have to wait until Pokemon Bank/Transfer or somebody gets and hacks a 3DS ROM to know if any other older Pokemon become Fairy??? D:

This gen introduces 11 Fairy type mons. The retconned we known so far are 3 from Jigglypuff family, 2 from Snubbull family, 2 from Mr. Mime family, 3 from Ralts family, 3 from Azurill family, possibly 3 from Clefairy family as well, so that would make it 11+3+2+2+3+3+3=27 Fairies so far.

Damn, that's more than all of the Ghost types they ever introduced up to gen 5. o_O;

I'm well aware of how many Fairies are confirmed now. I'm more concerned with how long we'll have to wait to know if any older Pokemon who weren't in the 450 count for the Kalos Pokedex are Fairy, because there's not a way to transfer them up yet.

Yep, sound like your typical Pokémon movie plot, remind me of the Arceus movie.

fgadE9O.jpg

Very funny lol I'm serious, though. Is there something missing from the picture that's #70?

FireHawk has a point actually. Adding everyone new we've seen gives us 69 Pokemon. Going along with the idea that there are 70 new Pokemon popular speculation is that the last one is a event exclusive which will probably be promoted with a movie.

Maybe the official strategy guide have it, or maybe when the Pokedex guide got released, which would be around the same time that Pokémon Bank will be released anyway.

I knew it, because Florges look kind of sparkling and it dex space is closed to Aegislash, who evolved from Dusk Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom