• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Yesterday on 4chan I remember reading that the demo would be out 3 PM on Japan. I have no source and I don't remember the thread also lol;

Pumped for the datamine!!!!!

party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

I don't want to wait a few more hours for the datamine though

Even IF GF dumped out most of the data though, at the very least we're getting to see models for the final starter evos (we're getting the starters, right?...) and some good stat estimates, movepool info, etc.

I'm gonna be salty if instead of the starters you only get trAsh-Greninja in the demo; and if we don't get a chance to catch other Alola pokemon in the wild

Last edited:
The uneven gen doesn't matter because they already broke tradition by doing one eevee last gen. They have always been pairs, and yes i do count eevee because eevee is still part of the lineup, but I am doubtful there is one. Steel is also not one I want to see as much. Still go eevee!

The uneven gen doesn't matter because they already broke tradition by doing one eevee last gen. They have always been pairs, and yes i do count eevee because eevee is still part of the lineup, but I am doubtful there is one. Steel is also not one I want to see as much. Still go eevee!
True

I'm gonna be salty if instead of the starters you only get trAsh-Greninja in the demo; and if we don't get a chance to catch other Alola pokemon in the wild

We already know we're going to have Pikachu w/ a Z-Move and Greninja in the demo. Of course, it's possible we'll be given the middle stage starters by someone to try out later on in the demo.

I wouldn't raise hopes at being able to catch other Pokemon in the demo... That's not too likely.

That's a cleverly disguised (JP) midnight countdown we have had going here.:LOL:

Once the demo releases, I will be withdrawing until the games come out. I'm curious about the datamine, but I only want to know the new Pokemon (including Alolan variants) and version exclusivity so I can formulate my New Gen team.

We already know we're going to have Pikachu w/ a Z-Move and Greninja in the demo. Of course, it's possible we'll be given the middle stage starters by someone to try out later on in the demo.

I wouldn't raise hopes at being able to catch other Pokemon in the demo... That's not too likely.

I hope GF kept every last data file in that demo then

I wonder about the demo, is it going to be like XY and ORAS demo again, that reveal spoilers or Gamefreak scrub the important thing out of the demo, just to prevent spoilers, i don't know what do you think before the demos come out?
I doubt they would do much that can potentially harm the demos files.

As far as I know the eShop has never updated at midnight in any region for anything so be prepared to wait 20 hours for the simultaneous release.

Back
Top Bottom