• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Deci's slow and they lowered his phys. bulk? That's pretty stupid. At least Incineroar and Prima are gonna do good, hopefully. Of course, access to good spec. and phys. attack will hopefully put him a cut above the other Grass/Ghosts - Trevenant and Gourgeist also have bad special attack, meaning they couldn't take advantage of many good STAB moves of their type. They also had a lower BST than a starter (both below 500) when starters usually have around 530 BST, so Deci will fortunately have a better BST.

*sigh* Arceus dammit, GF, why'd you screw over the coolest starter? In Gen VI you gave a lot of love to Greninja, the coolest starter, so why couldn't you do the same with Deci? I mean, I love the other two and all... Then again, Torterra's the worst Sinnoh starter competitively and he's still my favorite of the three because he took me through Diamond, so I doubt this'll change my opinion on Deci.

Last edited:
Apparently a bunch of pokemon have gotten boosts o.o

I have loved rowlet ever since it was revealed. I have been hyped as all hell to play through the game with a badass decidueye by my side. But a slow mixed attacker grass type is awful. If it doesn't get done in by a well placed ice beam then it's gonna get bopped by a shadow ball or sucker punch. It truly is insane that 2 gens in a row have had me super hyped for for the grass starter but their evolutions have disappointed me in the end leading me to get the starter with the dark type evolution.

Been awhile since I stopped, but looks like the hype is rolling again!

I'm still picking Decidueye no matter what it's stats are, and I've also used Diggersby on my first playthrough of Y because i thought it looked super cool and he didn't have Huge Power obviously so he was very weak. Playing through the story stats don't really matter to me because it's easy enough with whatever you want to play with.

Completely agree!

As for the Pachirisu and Lilligant comment I don't agree. You can pull it off with certain gimmicky sets but if isn't good it's just not going to be used as much. Everyone likes their favourite to be good!

Didn't Pachirisu literally win a VGC season worldwide masters once? lol

As for Lilligant, ofc it's not the tea in VGC but it's very fun to use in some Smogon tiers!

Back
Top Bottom