• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sailor Moon/Pokemon Crossover 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserve Earth and Deimos for me while I make the sign-up, so that no one steals it from me. I'll also be making a Negaverse dweller. I bet none of you saw that coming![/sarcasm]

Name:Stacy Lewis
Planet Representing: Neptune
Senshi:Sailor Neptune
Personality: She is elegant, sophisticated, capable of sharp anger, and sometimes cold. She is fully dedicated to her duty as a Senshi. She is intelligent, graceful, delicate and sophisticated/
Powers: She has 3 main Powers. "Deep Submerge" is like a tidal, whirlpool attack. "Submarine Reflection" can be used through and dispelling illusions. Finally, "Submarine Violin Tide"
Allegiance:Sailor Senshi

Pokemon Partner
Name: Aqua
Species:Milotic
Personality:She matches her trainers personality. Good in swimming and elegant as well as dedicated.

Name: Vincent Renard
Planet Representing: Earth
Senshi: Tuxedo Mask
Allegiance: Sailor Senshi

Personality: Vincent is essentially the Casanova of the new age. He's always been a lady's man, and is very persuasive, yet he's deceptive and cunning, being able to utilize others to acquire what he so desires. He is also graceful in his actions, and tries hard to make a lasting impression on people. Also has an almost entirely French heritage.

Appearance: He has fairly tan skin, with a muscular build and nimble reflexes. He also has dark green eyes, and jet-black hair that goes down the back of his head to about his shoulders. Wears a black feathered cap with a black cape featuring a jagged zig-zag pattern at the bottom. Also, his trademark, an intricate black mask which covers up the top half of his face, excluding his eyes. As his Senshi implies, he wears a fancy black tuxedo with a red undershirt, with suit pants and dress shoes of the same color.

Powers: He doesn't really have any supernatural powers, but his supreme agility and reflexes, as well as his rose knives and cane, more than make up for that.

Name: Raphael
Species: Kirikizan
Personality: Is simlar to its master, extremely cunning and devious, but Raphael tends to be more stoic and expressionless than Vincent.

Moves: Guillotine, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, and Swords Dance.

Name: Deimos
Planet Representing: Deimos
Rank: General. I know that there's already a General, but I'm assuming that more than one person can be a General.
Allegiance: Negaverse

Personality: Deimos has absolutely no respect towards humans whatsoever, and he's also an intellectual mastermind, being able to form battle plans with ease. He's a bit on the insane side, but that doesn't get in the may from his smarts...most of the time.

Powers: Able to utilize his dark, feathery wings to fly around, and he also has extremely sharp claws, as well as a great big, BFS claymore that he can swing around with ease. Also has the power to summon the dead, and is skilled in many, many forms of dark magic that would be too long to list.

Name: Sycorax
Species: Sazando
Personality: Is the brute force of the duo, adopting a "destroy first, ask questions later" kind of attitude about every situation, and loves to blast things to pieces.

Moves: Fire Blast, Outrage, Toxic, and Earthquake.

Sorry it took so long.

Last edited:
Name: Luna Hunter

Planet Representing: Moon

Appearance: A slender framed girl, about 5'4. Weighs about 120 pounds. Small bust and stomach. She's not ghostly pale but not tan either. Her right eye is blue while the left eye is green. Medium-length, layered, black hair that she has kept in a ponytail(Unless she's getting ready to turn in for the night. Then its down), a decent complexion but has a scar next to her right eye(which she recieved when she tripped into the corner of a table, at age 2). Her attire is a white T-Shirt that reads "I <3 Gibles", a pair of faded blue jeans, and red converse sneakers. Doesn't wear much make up except Eye liner and wears lip gloss on occasions.

Personality: Luna is a very quiet and reserved girl until you get to know her. Has trust issues since her parents divorced when she was seven years old. When you become a friend to Luna, she will be very protective and loyal as well as open up a little bit. Due to her Asperger's Syndrome(A form of Autism that affects social skills), she tends to be shy and awkward around men, especially if she has a crush on them. Takes a lot for her to get mad, but will get angry if anyone picks on her because of her Aspergers Syndrome. A very hopeless romantic.

Powers: Moon Tiara Magic, and Moon Healing Escalation.

Items:Crescent Moon Wand

Allegiance:Sailor Senshi

Pokemon Partner

Name: Mr. Gibles

Species:Garchomp

Personality: He's very happy go lucky, and loves to eat. However, if anyone tries to harm Luna, her friends, or any of his pokemon allies, he will show no mercy.

Attacks: Crunch, Slash, Earthquake, Dragon Rush

I believe that Sandslash already has Sailor Moon. I could be wrong, though.

No, I have Sailor Saturn. We still need Uranus and Mercury

Oh. I could've sworn that Sailor Moon was taken.

If no one else ends up joining, I'd be more than willing to take up one of those spots, if at all possible.

Slightly edit the character so that she can swap roles and be Sailor Uranus or Neptune.

Well Uranus and Mercury are still open

Yay! You included Sailor Sun! I'll be changing her up a bit, though. :3
Alase shall be returning, and Venus shall be played by one of my favorite characters~ As for Pluto... she'll get a whole new character~

Name: Alase Helios

Planet Representing: Sun, even though it's a star~

Senshi: Sailor Sun

Personality: Alase is, to put it bluntly, sunny. She always has a smile on her face, ready to cheer someone up. She believes that if she is happy, then people around her will be happy, and people around them will be happy, and it will keep going on until everyone in the world is happy! Her goal every day is to make at least one person happier. Sometimes Alase just breaks out in laughter at nothing in particular; just happy to be alive. She doesn't take things very seriously, and prefers to settle things peacefully; however, if you somehow manage to provoke her- watch out.

Powers: She can manipulate the emotions of people around her, as well as the powers of Sailor Sun.

Allegiance: Sailor Senshi

Element: I'm changing it. This time, her element shall be light! DAH DAH DAAAAAH!

Items: Solar Staff, Sun transformation pen.

Attacks: Solar Flare, Emotional Sun Explosion.

Pokemon Partner

Name: Kiki

Species: Kirlia

Personality: Kiki is just as cheerful as Alase. Though she might not have been the first choice as the partner Pokemon for Alase, she was the one who resembled her the most. Kiki tries to keep disputes under wraps, but will protect her mistress if necessary.

Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Teleport, Attract.

And now for Venus~

Name: Lellia Andromeda-Yellna Sylan, but she goes by LeeLee

Planet Representing: Venus

Senshi: Sailor Venus

Personality: LeeLee is a rather... wild character. Sometimes, she switches into an alternate... mode, different from her regular personality.

When she's herself, LeeLee is very cheerful, smiling at everyone and everything. She only gets mad if you hurt the enviornment or her friends, two things that she will NOT allow. LeeLee is nimble and quick, and for some reason, she enjoys jumping over candlesticks- though she calls herself 'Jack' when she does this. LeeLee also has a huge appetite, something she can easily fix with her extensive knowledge of plants- which ones are edible and which ones are not. LeeLee laughs easily, and has to be moving nearly all the time. LeeLee is also hyper, and her mind races at a mile a minute- something that contributes to her extremely high intelligence. However, she is easily distracted, and can be explaining some random fact one second and chasing a Pokemon the next.

In her other... mode, she transforms almost immediately. This is triggered by something happening that gets her mad. LeeLee becomes savage, losing her self control with only one thing going through her mind; fight. She has no sense of who she is, what she's doing, who's around her, and where she is. She cannot talk, and growls a lot; sometimes frothing at the mouth. She will attack anyone who attempts to stop her, regardless of who they are.

Powers: She can tell what others are thinking based upon their body language, and she has the powers of Sailor Venus.

Allegiance: Sailor Senshi of course!

Pokemon Partner

Name: Brezal

Species: Shiftry

Personality: Brezal is a very protective Pokemon. He will do whatever it takes to keep his Mistress safe from any and all attacks; no matter the cost. A very good stalker, Brezal is able to sneak around without detection, working with recon for LeeLee

Moves: Leaf Storm, Bark Out, Faint Attack, Razor Wind.

And now... PLUTO!

Name: Isabelle Grian-Otoko-Terian-Cassandra-Adeka-Kellian Eckobar, but she goes by Terry.

Planet Representing: Pluto

Senshi: Sailor Pluto

Personality: Terry is a distant person. She prefers the company of books to the company of people. Books never talk about her behind her back, or call her names, or even push her in the fountain because she has some crush on a guy. No, Terry prefers staying away from people. Underneath the flighty exterior, though, Terry has a fiery heart. She will fight for what she believes in to the death, but only if provoked. She is dead-loyal, and will die before she lets anyone close to her get hurt.

Powers: She can slow down time at will, and the powers of Sailor Pluto.

Allegiance: Sailor Senshi of course!

Pokemon Partner

Name: Oran

Species: Pachirisu

Personality: Oran is a very mischevous and social Pachirisu. He enjoys playing with Terry, chasing his tail, eating Oran berries, finding things (like a Hufflepuff!), and pranking people. He is very fast, and uses that to gain the advantage over stronger Pokemon.

Moves: Quick Attack, Elecball, Protect, Seed Bomb.

All donesies~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom