• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think they get it, it just they don't want to have the responsibility as to what you were saying earlier about our skills ," he said to Xavier, the man Lexa was worry about.
Crimson look around not noticing Rui anywhere where Lexa and Xavier talked.
'I guess she disappeared, she seems trustworthy though,' he thought.
Crimson walked behind Lexa and Xavier, and place his hands on their shoulders.
"Getting fried, thank god that didn't happen to me when I stabbed its eye. I think all of us deserved a rest, I need to figure out what happen to me during that fight," he said to the two.

Lorenzo sighed at this. "I guess that's fair, sorry about that," he replied with slight embarassment. "How about I make it up to you one of these days? my treat."

'It's still weird though," Alejandra pointed out, quickly taking a picture of Xavier and one of Daphne as she walked away.

"My skill." Xavier answered Nico's question as he smiled at Crimson. "My skill allows me to equip different armors and weapons. Summon them to be precise." He explained as he made his current set vanish, replacing it with a heavy set that made him look like a medieval knight, pairing it with a massive battleaxe. "The one I was using under the water allowed me to breathe and when the electricity appeared I switched to one that helped dampen the damage to my body." What he left out was that the constant switching was rather taxing on him.

"You better." Daphne said before vanishing into thin air.

"I think it was his skill, he had armor before," he stated to the man who appeared.
Crimson put his hand on his head.
"I should probably introduce myself to you two," saying that to Nico and Xavier. "I'm Crimson Black, I live outside of Bahia. As you could of saw during the fight, my Life energy skill is blood manipulation."

Nico held back a laugh upon hearing Crimson's name. "Nicolas Beautel. You can just call me Nico, though."

"Your trying to hold back a laugh there, uh Nico?" He asked him.
Crimson Black wasn't his real name. No, it is. That previous name was a part of life he never wanted to go back to.
Crimson laugh himself; "It isn't the first time, I remember Luna doing when I met her," he reminiscence.

"Ara.... I didn't really think things would turn out this way," Rui muttered to herself, cursing under her breath as she took out her frustration on a nearby vending machine. The streets were eerily empty now, all thoughts of the festival forgotten.

That was fine, though. She didn't really care, either way.

Xavier noticed the camera that Alejandra was holding. He looked at it for a moment. "Hey Alejandra, did you happen to catch the cryomancer on there?" He asked curiously. He had at least seen Rui before she'd fled the scene. "Out of curiosity."

Xavier nodded. "I would be grateful. Whoever it was needs a lecture on using their powers responsibly." He explained with a frown.

Daphne sneezed. She really did need that lecture. Not that it would get through of course.

Rui also sneezed a little as she took a sip of the canned cider. This time she avoided choking on it.

"I bet it's that ungrateful bastard," she muttered, eye twitching.

"That was Rui, a PSI user Lexa and I met before the giant octopus attack," Crimson explained to Xavier. "She's a carefree, no sense individual. Though I heard she apologize before she electrified the water with the skill."

Crimson's head began pounding again, as he quickly put his hands against his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom