• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shinies/ 5 IV/ Legendaries for trade

kavemank

Reaction score
Almost all of my Pokemon are caught by me, no hacks, no clones and US English version unless otherwise noted. I do not want any hacked Pokemon. If you need more information on any Pokemon just let me know what it is you need. I am catching new Shiny Pokemon on my X game all the time so check back from time to time when you see me update.

HAVES:

Kalos born Shiny Pokemon-
Clawitzer
Breloom x3
Geodude
Gulpin
Murkrow
Wingull

NON Kalos born Shiny Pokemon-
Charmander
Clefable
Growlithe
Magnemite
Exeggcute
Goldeen
Pinsir
Gyarados x3
Eevee
Sunkern
Murkrow
Girafarig
Heracross
Teddiursa
Shroomish
Barboach
Starly
Emboar
Watchog
Tranquill
Excadrill
Audino x2
Timburr
Palpitoad
Cofagrigus
Trubbish
Minccino
Deerling
Foongus
Galvantula
Ferrothorn
Elgyem
Beartic
Shelmet
Stunfisk
Mienfoo
Druddigon
Golett
Haxorus

Shiny Legendary Event Pokemon-
Giratina x3
Dialga x2
Palkia x3

UT Kalos born 5 IV (some are not mine but received via trades)-
Espurr- Timid (Japanese)
Beldum- Careful
Lavitar- Careful with egg move iron head
Zorua- Timid with Extrasensory egg move
Gastly- Timid
Cottonee- Bold
Trevenant- Adamant
Absol- Lax
Gible- Rash & Hardy (Japanese), Jolly
Growlithe- Adamant
Torchic- Adamant (Japanese)
Beldum- Sassy
Roselia- Modest
Charmander- Timid (F) (Japanese)
Diglett- Modest (Japanese)
Mawile- Adamant (Japanese)
Chimchar- Naive (F) (Japanese)
Aron- Careful (Japanese)
Corphish- Adamant (Japanese)
Tyrunt- Jolly (Japanese)
Dratini- Adamant (Marvel Scale) (Japanese)
Spinda- Jolly (Japanese)
Goomy- Timid
Mawile- Adamant x2
Nidoran(F)-Timid (Hustle)
Kangaskhan- Jolly
Electrike- Timid
Swinub- Jolly x22

4 IV Female Eevee- Timid with egg move Wish

Legendary Pokemon-
Articuno
Zapados x2
Moltres
Mewtwo x3
Raikou
Entei
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Latias
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys x2
Uxie x2
Mesprit x2
Azlef x3
Heatran x3
Regigigas
Cresselia x3
Phione
Victini x2
Cobalion x2
Terrakion x2
Virizion x2
Thundurus
Zekrom x2
Kyurem x2

Vivillon Patterns-
Fancy
Eggplant x12 (all Japanese)
Modern x5
Marine x2 (1 French, 1 Italian)
Polar x3 (1 Spanish)
Meadow x3 (1 French, 1 Spanish, 1 Italian)
Tundra (Japanese)
High Plains

I also have Kee and Maranga Berries available for trade (needed to reset EVs)
I can also breed any Pokemon with the nature, ability, and 5 IVs that you would want

WANTS:

Kalos born Shiny Pokemon
Kalos born or non Kalos born Gen V shiny Oshawatt or Snivy
5 or 6 perfect IV non English Ditto
Ocean Vivillon (will not trade Shinies or Legendaries for these)
Poke Ball Vivillon
Will listen to non Kalos born Shiny offers if I do not have one already, but I do have 9 & 1/2 boxes full of them on my bank :)

Last edited:
I have a Garden pattern Vivillon. May I have details on that Tundra pattern please?

I have a Garden pattern Vivillon. May I have details on that Tundra pattern please?

Lvl 14, Docile, Shield Dust, Female, Japanese. Knows Tackle, String Shot, and Stun Spore. It's best stat is Sp Def, but not perfect IVs

I'm looking for a Tundra with Vivillon as name so I think I'll pass because that Vivillon is Japanese. What other offers do you give for Vivillon patterns by the way? Since you said you won't be trading shinies for them.

I'm looking for a Tundra with Vivillon as name so I think I'll pass because that Vivillon is Japanese. What other offers do you give for Vivillon patterns by the way? Since you said you won't be trading shinies for them.

I can offer any of the 5 IV pokemon

Just a quick question how are you catching all of these do you have the shiny stone

Do you by chance mean the Shiny Charm? Yes I have it, and that with a few other tricks and a lot of time makes it possible.

Is the Articuno caught in Kalos? Also, what are the two Regice like?

Im looking for a shiny zangoose also do you have that?? I have a shiny tangrowth or shiny escaviler for trade

The only shiny Zangoose I have encountered I killed on accident, I will try some more though

Thanks for the information, I'll keep those Regice in mind. There are a couple of other legendaries I'm interested in, but before I get ahead of myself do any of the shinies I have take your fancy?

Sorry to bang on about this, but that Joltik is almost certainly cloned (I'm not the OT). If you're ok with it though, I'll happily trade all three for three of your legendaries.

I'd definitely want a Regice, preferably the Lv. 65 one assuming it comes from B2/W2. Reshiram would be another I'd really like. I'll have to sleep on the third though, these trades sounding good for you so far?

Sorry to bang on about this, but that Joltik is almost certainly cloned (I'm not the OT). If you're ok with it though, I'll happily trade all three for three of your legendaries.

I'd definitely want a Regice, preferably the Lv. 65 one assuming it comes from B2/W2. Reshiram would be another I'd really like. I'll have to sleep on the third though, these trades sounding good for you so far?

Clones are fine, just the hacks that bother me, so many traded for pokes I had to leave behind. The 65 regice is from the sequels not sure which as I had both and Reshiram is fine as well.

Cool, I just wanted to make sure. Shiny pentaperfects must take a *lot* of breeding.

That particular Regice suits my need to pretend I ever bothered to trade keys, so that it's from the sequels is ideal. Good to hear Reshiram is ok to trade, I can't trade now but I'll add you.

Cool, I just wanted to make sure. Shiny pentaperfects must take a *lot* of breeding.

That particular Regice suits my need to pretend I ever bothered to trade keys, so that it's from the sequels is ideal. Good to hear Reshiram is ok to trade, I can't trade now but I'll add you.

I have added you as well

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom