• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Shop Mafia - Endgame (Town Win) - 10/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to be alive enough to play d&d in a few hours! [/non serious]
I'm (half-)awake now.

...You interacted with him today?
He sees me every day, we are in the same class and good friends.

Also, I'll be coming back on defending myself in my next post, first wanted to react to this to wake me up a little.

Mido is a fast attack kinda player, which is why i noted she was being aggressive but did not vote for her. It's just mido being mido
Alright, this was the last message I saw before going to bed, so sorry to everyone who asked me to come online after that, I was in the Land of Nod.

Cheff seems a bit on edge. They'd be my top scum read, but not a strong one. Their reasoning was weak and although it's day 1, it felt forced.
I wanted to do the opposite of what DarthWolf has done in a past few games, getting lynched because he called out Mido for quickvoting.
Because of this I sided with her but I didn't want to look as if I was jumping on a bandwagon so I voted for Max, which was wrong of me because I meant AE.
When I noticed that I made a mistake I switched and gave this as explanation but apparently making the mistake because the profile pictures are alike is equal to being scum.

look like you are trying to buddy with Mido
Also, I'm not trying to buddy with anyone. It may seem like it but I'm not.

You look suspicious here because you are jumping around
The reason why it may seem that I'm jumping around is because that's the way I react when I have the feeling that I screwed up. I try to set my mistake right as soon as possible.
This is usually how I try and solve my mistakes, and it works really well IRL, but it goes the other way here...

Again, sorry for my delayed post, I was sleeping and missed it all.
Also, I think this is my longest (not hosting) post ever.

Ah yes, it isn't common knowledge yet that me, Darthwolf13 and CoG know each other irl and see each other basically daily.

However this doesn't influence our judgement in any way shape or form on morale basis.

What does however is knowing him IRL means I can only read him better. Although that could also cloud my judgement of course

Like how I knee D1 that they were both mafia in Super Hero but couldn't out because it was on complete OOC basis and OOC wasn't allowed.

I wanted to do the opposite of what DarthWolf has done in a past few games, getting lynched because he called out Mido for quickvoting.
Because of this I sided with her but I didn't want to look as if I was jumping on a bandwagon so I voted for Max, which was wrong of me because I meant AE.
When I noticed that I made a mistake I switched and gave this as explanation but apparently making the mistake because the profile pictures are alike is equal to scum.
Actually, the reason I'm getting a slightly scummy vibe from you isn't because you changed your vote, in fact intending to vote for AE instead of Max is actually worse since AE was a lot more passive in the statement. Honestly, neither of them deserved a vote for saying that Mido was being a bit aggressive.
Because of this I sided with her but I didn't want to look as if I was jumping on a bandwagon

Also, I'm not trying to buddy with anyone. It may seem like it but I'm not..

You literally just totally contradicted yourself.

What I meant was that I'm not scum buddybuddy with mido.
And at the moment that I placed my vote it didn't differ that much in what they had said.

What I meant was that I'm not scum buddybuddy with mido.
And at the moment that I placed my vote it didn't differ that much in what they had said.
nonetheless you're still, intentional or not, attaching yourself to Mido.

Yes, Max and I have Glaceons in our avatars... Mine is from the anime and Max's looks like fanart... Max also has a super sig showing his love of the best four legged Pokemon in the games.
Actually, it's not. It's from an enlargement of official anime artwork.
471Glaceon_XY_anime.png

Yes, Max and I have Glaceons in our avatars... Mine is from the anime and Max's looks like fanart... Max also has a super sig showing his love of the best four legged Pokemon in the games.
There is the fact that signatures won't show up on a phone unless it's held horizontal (and who would extensively do that?), granted I don't know how Chef was posting, but it's still a possibility. I believe Chef's reason for the change, but don't agree with the vote itself on either of you.

At this point Chef has made more openly scummy actions than Skullcrow (partly because Crow has made very few actions period); attempting to attach to Mido, a very poorly justified vote on people who did not deserve it in the slightest, etc. Sip believe this is justified at this point.
Vote: CheffOfGames

He most likely posts from his laptop.

I find CoG's switches a bit weird, but not enough to make him scummy.

What I do find scummy is his actual voting post.
Since I think that Mido is just acting like she always is I will help her and Vote Max1996.
Note that he says it was meant for AE.
I don't like how he said to help her. She was in no danger at all and the vote seems like he just wants to protect her.

Vote: CheffOfGames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom