• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

Hey, I recently started HG and I'm at the Ruins of Alph, I see you are offering an Arceus in your shop, I really don't have anything to offer in Gen IV, but in Gen V I got several shinies (not flawless), Ash's Pikachu and all the legendaries but Articuno. so I'm wondering if you will take one of those in gen V and then you trade me the the Arceus in gen IV, and uh, if not let me borrow it just to get the Sinjoh ruins mon I want.

Which one? The TRU one or the MICHINA Arceus?

Doesn't matter. Do you want the Pikachu or a shiny, here's the list of shiny I have:
-Snivy (Shiny starter Jap)
-Salamance
-Flygon
-Bisharp
-Charmander (UT)
-Gible (UT)
-Kingdra
-Gyarados
-Ditto
-Eevee
-Palkia
-Vaporeon
-Espeon
-Leafeon

YAY! I'd like Hayley's Mew

Last edited:

Doesn't matter. Do you want the Pikachu or a shiny, here's the list of shiny I have:
-Snivy (Shiny starter Jap)
-Salamance
-Flygon
-Bisharp
-Charmander (UT)
-Gible (UT)
-Kingdra
-Gyarados
-Ditto
-Eevee
-Palkia
-Vaporeon
-Espeon
-Leafeon

What's the nature on the shiny Bisharp?

YAY! I'd like Hayley's Mew

Okay, i'll get it ready. GEN IV or GEN V?

I'm sorry for changing all the time but my friend keeps yelling at me telling me he has the Pokémon I want so I'll just take DW Charmander If that's OK with you.

Last edited:

UPDATE: THE SHOP HAS BEEN UPGRADED SO THAT THE FORMAT WILL BE EASY TO READ FOR THOSE WHO KNOW HOW TO READ CAREFULLY.

Under this line has nothing to do with you. Except Psycho Deoxys because of a quote and I can't post twice in a row, so I put this quote right under the update.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for changing all the time but my friend keeps yelling at me telling me he has the Pokémon I want so I'll just take DW Charmander If that's OK with you.

Only if you clone it and give back the original.

Is your Ageto Celebi on Gen V or Gen IV?

Re: Jason's EVENTS Shop

Would you take a Female DW Tangela (Regenerator) for a female DW Slowpoke? You'll have to give me time to hatch the Tangela.

Would you take a Female DW Tangela (Regenerator) for a female DW Slowpoke? You'll have to give me time to hatch the Tangela.

Sure, i'll accept the Tangela for the Slopoke. I'll get that ready as well.

Sure, i'll accept the Tangela for the Slopoke. I'll get that ready as well.

Okay, ready whenever you are (I got lucky, an egg I already had but hadn't hatched yet was female and had Regenerator).

Wow, I just started. o_O

Wow, I just started. o_O

I bred one for somebody else yesterday, so I had some eggs left; one of them was halfway-ready to hatch and was just what I needed. So take your time :)

I bred one for somebody else yesterday, so I had some eggs left; one of them was halfway-ready to hatch and was just what I needed. So take your time :)

Got it! Ready when you are.

Yeah, thanks do the trade. Don't forget to leave feedback.

I am interested in your shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin and your shiny Gligar. I would be willing to offer a shiny flawless Ralts. I haven't received it, but I should get it within the next week or so. I have the trade guaranteed. I would be willing to offer shiny Mewtwo, shiny Mesprit, or a VCG09 Milotic (Event - Shiny). I don't have any other shiny flawless pokemon, just the ralts I still have yet to trade for. I probably won't be able to get until 5 or 6 more days since they are going camping. I would also be able to offer a TRU Regigigas and a japanese Ranger Manaphy. None of these are flawless except Ralts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom