• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM022: Beware of Shovels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

6oJMgFu.png

Man, I hope we get to see them battle this time.

Whatever you do boys, don't touch that shovel! Whatever you do, make sure that Pikachu don't die and don't let Rotomdex get too close.

I read it as ''Bewear of shovels'' thinking it was Bewear capture time, since the TRio are heavily accociated with shovels

There is going to be a Sandygast or whatever it is in this episode. Maybe it’s evolution as well.

I read it as ''Bewear of shovels'' thinking it was Bewear capture time, since the TRio are heavily accociated with shovels

That was my though: the episode would heavily feature Bewear and TRio digging pitfall traps. Sandygast did not occur to me.

Here's the episode summary:
As Satoshi is doing battle training at the beach with his classmate Kaki, he spots a mysterious shovel that moves around on top of the sand. Kaki tells him that this is a Pokémon called Sunabah, and it is said that something terrible will happen if you touch the shovel stuck on top of it. However Sunabah's shovel accidentally ends up flying off, and disaster befalls Satoshi.

As Satoshi is doing battle training at the beach with his classmate Kaki, he spots a mysterious shovel that moves around on top of the sand. Kaki tells him that this is a Pokémon called Sunabah, and it is said that something terrible will happen if you touch the shovel stuck on top of it. However Sunabah's shovel accidentally ends up flying off, and disaster befalls Satoshi.
So Ash gets hypnotized for like the third time?

Here's the episode summary:
Wait you know there was another summary before this?

ok guys i dont want to star a fight but let a least wait to the preview in the 1 hour episode i think we could get a better idea of if is ash or even if is kawie it says flying but dont says wiht who

And considering how Pokemon are acting closer to their Pokedex entries than ever, this ought to be interesting...

During battle practice with Kaki, Satoshi meets a Pokémon called Sunabah. The shovel stuck in the Sunabah leads to something unbelievable happening: Satoshi actually gets engulfed by a Pokémon?!

Summary:
As Satoshi was doing battle training at the beach with Kaki, he spotted a mysterious shovel that moves around on top of the sand! Kaki told him that this is a Pokémon called Sunabah, and that it is said that something terrible will happen if you touch the shovel stuck in the top of it. However, Sunabah's shovel accidentally ended up flying off! And then something odd happens to the angry Sunabah...?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom Dex
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kiawe
Reina Ueda: Mallow
Hitomi Kikuchi: Lana
Fumiko Takekuma: Sophocles
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Rowlet
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Popplio
Chika Fujimura: Steenee
Chinami Nishimura: Litten
Kenta Miyake: Turtonator
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Rowlet: Megumi Hayashibara

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

During battle practice with Kiawe, Ash meets a Pokémon called Sandygast. The shovel stuck in the Sandygast leads to something unbelievable happening: Ash actually gets engulfed by a Pokémon?!

As Ash was doing battle training at the beach with Kiawe, he spotted a mysterious shovel that moves around on top of the sand! Kiawe told him that this is a Pokémon called Sandygast, and that it is said that something terrible will happen if you touch the shovel stuck in the top of it. However, Sandygast's shovel accidentally ended up flying off! And then something odd happens to the angry Sandygast...?!

Wow, Palossand is massive! I thought the height of this Pokemon is at least almost 5 feet tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom