• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM027: Come Forth! The Red, Red Gaze of Lugarugan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Your disdain for the "mainstream" makes me fear you may be a little edgy yourself...)

What you are thinking of is the modern definition of a hipster.

Anyway, I do like the idea of Gladion being a potential rival to Ash because (and I heard this mentioned on another website) he has a connection to one of Ash's companion, which would be a first I think. I can imagine Lillie being all "Please, brother. Reconsider the path you have chosen."

The only thing I'm interested in with regards to this episode is seeing Gladion's interactions with Lillie and Team Skull, and seeing Continental Crush. Couldn't care less about the battle between the ugly dogs.

What's wrong with the voice? This is normal:
The one Kirby4ever posted was normal and the colour isn't off on that one, and it goes to 1080p.

So, we'll be seeing a Blastoise in this episode.
Also: ASH WHY THE HECK DON'T YOU USE BREAKNECK BLITZ
I'm surprised they chose a Blastoise to battle against Gladion, but I'm glad they did. Also, maybe Rockruff will use that move, but they just haven't shown it yet and also, in regards to Lycanroc patting Rockruff on the head, maybe Ash loses and that picture is Lycanroc consoling Rockurff after it's defeated.

Bulbapedia people, I had a dream tonight.
I dreamed I watched this episode and Misty was there.
It was the most beautiful dream of my life xD
#NeverGiveUp
#MistyWeAreWaitingForYou
#FingersCrossed
#PleaseBringUsBrock
:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:p:p:p
PS And then I recall the fact she doesn't exist in current pokemon universe :D

Last edited:
Oha Suta Preview
- Ash talks to Rotom Pokedex as he walks along a bridge.
- Gladion walks through an alley way.
- Ash walks backwards in front of Gladion as he talks to him.
- Jessie and James have happy looks on their faces.
- The Blastoise comes out of a torrent of water.

I used to stalk people into pokemon battle too. It is also relatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom