• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM063: Blaze, Nyabby! Overthrow Gaogaen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. And don't go complaining if (and I dare say "when") that Triple Battle doesn't happen.

I wasn't saying is going to happened. I only just guessing even though is not happening. I can say that, he will perform Dark type Z-move on whatever of his pokemon to unleash black hole eclipse during the grand trial battle with Ash.

Waiting for this episode. If litten evolves into torracat and wins, then it will not evolve into an incineroar. So torracat should lose

Waiting for this episode. If litten evolves into torracat and wins, then it will not evolve into an incineroar. So torracat should lose
What makes you say that? Ash's Fletchling evolved into Fletchinder while fighting a Talonflame and won, and later evolved into a Talonflame itself. There's zero reason why Torracat should lose. Especially since it'd kinda defeat the point of it evolving.

Don't forget Ash and Kukui aren't together all the time.

So Kukui hides his Pokemon from Ash? As far as the anime shows us, there are together a lot especially since he married Burnet who also didn't seem familiar with Braviary btw which then leads me to ask, how long did Burnet know Kukui? A lot of things don't make sense there once Ash lives with Kukui unlike the games where the player constantly travels which excuses that.

Seeing Blaze in the title makes me wonder whether or not Litten or Incineroar will activate their Blaze ability, does annoy me that abilities are rarely used nowadays by a main character

What makes you say that? Ash's Fletchling evolved into Fletchinder while fighting a Talonflame and won, and later evolved into a Talonflame itself. There's zero reason why Torracat should lose. Especially since it'd kinda defeat the point of it evolving.

You can make the argument that his birds always evolve though. It can be like Fletchinder defeating Talonflame, but it can also be like Pignite defeating Emboar. Because of Talonflame, you can not be sure anymore, although i am leaning more towards Litten evolving but still losing, to set up a rivalry between it and Incineroar and a possible build-up that Kukui is gonna enter the league as the Masked Royal and Torracat/Incineroar (Depends on if Ash has one by then) evolves and defeats it.

My headcanon (for now) is that Kukui prefers to train his Pokemon at night, alone.
images (2).jpeg

Or maybe Kukui has let his Pokemon out of their Pokeballs with Ash being or not being around- offscreen.

My headcanon (for now) is that Kukui prefers to train his Pokemon at night, alone.

But it's been shown that Lycanroc and Litten train at night alone which means they'd see Kukui. Still doesn't explain why in a society that most people keep their Pokemon outside, the Pokemon Professor is the one who keeps them trapped? Lol insane. Also it wouldn't make sense that Kukui let them out with Ash around seeing that Ash was shocked he had a Braviary. Just smells like poor writing to me.

if the Profesor gets a Incineroar that culd be a hint that Ash will get Decidueye?
think of it, in the games the trainer always had the oposite pokemon to him.

Adamant said:
Satoshi got really excited when he watched a "Battle Royal", the Alola region's traditional four-way battle, on TV. He goes to the venue, wanting to participate in one himself, and goes up against the masked Trainer Royal Mask, who prides himself on being undefeated, with his Nyabby!

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 関野昌弘 (Masahiro Sekino)
Episode Director 関野昌弘 (Masahiro Sekino)
Animation Director 田島瑞穂 (Mizuho Tajima)
Animation Director 安田周平 (Shuhei Yasuda)
Tomioka wrote this, so it's probably important episode for the plot.

New Summaries
Two new summaries:
Adamant said:
After watching the traditional Alolan four-way battle "Battle Royal" on TV, Satoshi decided he wanted to participate in one and went to the venue. He ends up challenging Royal Mask, who is undefeated in Battle Royals. Which of them will win the battle?!

Adamant said:
After watching the traditional Alolan four-way battle "Battle Royal" on TV, Satoshi heads to the venue, wanting to participate in a battle. There, Satoshi and his Nyabby end up fighting Royal Mask, who prides himself on being undefeated in Battle Royals.

This would explain how Kukui trains without Ash knowing. he just goes off to the battle royale to do so like in the games

Seeing Blaze in the title makes me wonder whether or not Litten or Incineroar will activate their Blaze ability, does annoy me that abilities are rarely used nowadays by a main character
I;ve never really noticed a main character using an Ability besides Chimchar. I don't think even Pikachu uses his Static ability.

I;ve never really noticed a main character using an Ability besides Chimchar. I don't think even Pikachu uses his Static ability.
Pikachu has used Static several times, although I think that Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape's Blaze remains the single most repeatedly activated Ability in the anime.

However, I don't think the "Blaze" in the title is reference to Litten's Ability. Of course I could be wrong, but that's how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom