• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM086: I Choose Here! Pokémon Hot Spring Paradise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its more of a case that SM has made me care so little that I don't want to watch every episode.
How about a compromise? Wait until the episode has aired, hear other people's opinions on it, and then decide whether you want to see it or not?

And yeah, I guess we're all different, so you and I just like different things in the anime.

How about a compromise? Wait until the episode has aired, hear other people's opinions on it, and then decide whether you want to see it or not?

And yeah, I guess we're all different, so you and I just like different things in the anime.
I'll try but likely it won't help how little I care at this point.

Not enough time to spent 20 minutes watching the episode, but enough time to come on here and complain about it looking boring...

The comment about not wasting 2 hours a month, when a month has a full 730 hours...

Maybe it’s that you’re just not as interested in the tv show- that’s fine and more power for you for avoiding fillers but you won’t know it’s a filler until afterwards and I don’t think for one second that those 20 minutes you don’t spend watching Pokemon produce any kind of experience you wouldn’t have still had if you watched the episode.

It’s okay to not be interested but it is your choice not to watch it.

Maybe it’s that you’re just not as interested in the tv show- that’s fine and more power for you for avoiding fillers but you won’t know it’s a filler until afterwards and I don’t think for one second that those 20 minutes you don’t spend watching Pokemon produce any kind of experience you wouldn’t have still had if you watched the episode.

It’s okay to not be interested but it is your choice not to watch it.

Perhaps 20 minutes may not be a deal for some people, but they can be a pretty big deal for people who live in America and who have to wake up at 6 AM or earlier to watch just an episode. Really, a few minutes can make a difference, especially if people are already way too busy with other stuff and have to make arrangements to get just a few free minutes.

Once again, everyone is entitled to follow the anime in whichever way they prefer. If they prefer to just get a general idea of the plot, that’s fine. If they want to just look at screenshot or reviews, that’s fine. If they want to watch the episodes when they air, that’s fine.

Perhaps 20 minutes may not be a deal for some people, but they can be a pretty big deal for people who live in America and who have to wake up at 6 AM or earlier to watch just an episode. Really, a few minutes can make a difference, especially if people are already way too busy with other stuff and have to make arrangements to get just a few free minutes.
I'm not saying this as a boast or anything, but for me, a European, the episodes come out in the middle of the day, so I don't have to wake up early to watch them live. I guess that's why I've had hard time understanding this point. And hey, who says an episode had to be watched live? With YouTube being as fast as it is, it should be no problem to have the newest episode out there by breakfast time.
Once again, everyone is entitled to follow the anime in whichever way they prefer. If they prefer to just get a general idea of the plot, that’s fine. If they want to just look at screenshot or reviews, that’s fine. If they want to watch the episodes when they air, that’s fine.
I like the way how you accept other people's opinions.

Well I’m in the UK too but the episode being on at 11:00 means I never watch it live, as I’m at work.

At risk of being told I’m ‘going off topic’, I’m really glad we are getting some focus on the ride Pokemon, especially Charizard.

I hope they get to do some battling with Team Rocket.

I'm excited. It looks like a pretty relaxing episode till TR does their usual thing. By this point it's hard for me not to think of this being a little like the sleepover episode like others. I'll be a little surprised if there isn't a little foreshadowing of next episode in the end. Not counting the preview of course.

Also nets? Come on TR, where's your ridiculous over the top robot, that's probably super expensive and excessive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom