• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM094: Great Gathering of Ghost Pokémon! Everyone's Haunted House!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to help, hope someone can return the favor

Just thought, as the clocks are going back, it would be an hour earlier than usual so would be 09:00 for me
@BigDocFan
For me, I can't watch it in my own computer as my work hour finished is exactly in 5:03 UTC +08:00. Every time now, I have to watch it on my phone and is going to waste significant data on me since I living over here is always expensive. Unless, it is in my off day. How unfortunate...

That was not a dream.

Previews said that they'll enter another world.
And It is the third or fifth time, Ash and the other entered into different world. If you count, Ultra Deep Sea or Unnamed Poipole World.

Third preview.

View: https://youtu.be/4piGfQ3-Cwc

What are the other times?

@martianmister
If I remember correctly in Best Wishes!. They did indeed travel to another, but that is ancient prehistoric past that is one.

In XY, then will be the Mirror World.

Then, in this series is two in Ultra Space, Ultra Deep Sea and Unnamed Poipole World. In this episode will be mark as third time. That is a total of five time. Also, movie series doesn't count since is alternate timeline.

Claifiying me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom