• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some 5IV timid and bold Eevee

Dolce and Akira, I added you both. I'll be online tonight so feel free to initiate a trade if you see me! My in-game name is Ally.

Hi there, I'm interested in a 5 IV Anticipation Eevee. I have a Timid Zorua at 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Extrasensory for trade if you're interested. Let me know, thanks.

I also have these if you're interested:
3-4 IV Bold HA Slowpoke
4 IV Adamant Meditite (Drain Punch)
4-5 IV Timid Staryu -varying abilities, no HA
4-5 IV Bold HA Poliwag
3-4 IV Adamant Mawile (Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Seismic Toss)
5 IV Adamant Kangaskhan

EDIT: If you still need Pokerus I can give it to one of my Pokemon.

Last edited:
Those all sound quite nice actually! But sure, I'd take your Zorua for an anticipation Eevee. I no longer need Pokerus so don't worry about that part, thanks for the offer though. :)

Oops sorry, I left right after I posted that. But I added you and am available for most of the weekend. Please feel free to initiate a trade if you see me online. :)

Hey there, do you still have a Female Eevee? :)

Yes, I have one timid and one bold female Eevee. :)

Great! Hmm let's see if I have something you want for it xD

-5IV Snorunt Female. Timid. InnerFocus or IceBody. Eggmoves: Disable, Weatherball and Spikes. 31/X/31/31/31/31

-5IV Aipom. Female. Jolly. PickUp. Eggmoves: Agility, BeatUp, FakeOut and Screech. 31/31/31/X/31/31

-5IV Croagunk. Male. Adamant. Anticipation. Eggmoves: Counter, BulletPunch, FakeOut and DrainPunch. X/31/31/31/31/31

Interested in any of them? :)

-5IV Snorunt Female. Timid. InnerFocus or IceBody. Eggmoves: Disable, Weatherball and Spikes. 31/X/31/31/31/31

-5IV Aipom. Female. Jolly. PickUp. Eggmoves: Agility, BeatUp, FakeOut and Screech. 31/31/31/X/31/31

-5IV Croagunk. Male. Adamant. Anticipation. Eggmoves: Counter, BulletPunch, FakeOut and DrainPunch. X/31/31/31/31/31

Hmmm... I would take the Croagunk. Would you prefer the timid or the bold Eevee?

Hmmm... I would take the Croagunk. Would you prefer the timid or the bold Eevee?

I would prefer the Timid one :)
My FC is in my signature and I have added you :)
Do you know, when you can trade?

Edit: Sorry, I was wrong with the Croagunks ability. It was Dry skin, not anticipation. Do you still want it?

Last edited:
That's fine. I added you. :) I'm available right now if you are, or most of today.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom