• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some random drawings and stuff

What should I draw next?

• Goodra

• Tyranitar

• Salamence

• Dragonite

• Garchomp

• Kommo-o

• Dragapult

Results are only viewable after voting.

GenesectMain

slashy slash
Reaction score
So I decided it would be nice to make drawings of random stuff (but mostly Pokemon) so here is what I got so far
20200423_102310.jpg

A flower with the face of a sunflora.
20200423_102546.jpg

Mega Sharpedo
JPEG_20200422_223430.jpg

A Tyrantrum
I will continue to make more

Do you accept requests to make stuff? If so could you make a Celebi?

My favourite Hoenn Steel/Psychic type. (Sorry Jirachi)
20200427_225839.jpg

I did not have a proper gray so the claws might look iffy. Also this is the first Pokemon that took me more than one try to make!

seems like drawing pseudo legendarys are the way to go.
20200429_163902.jpg

Ok it looks fat but I forgot to make the black part bigger but I can make it out so that's good.

Ok so I have made a poll that will go on for 7 days and at the end I shall draw the specific Pokemon. Till then I will just draw random Pokemon that I feel like drawing. I will also accept requests.

Back
Top Bottom