• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review Special Pokémon Original Short Animation Homecoming

Basically a music video, but a cute one with great animation. I especially like how most scenes just transition to the next in a flow.

...though I'd like to see a short about the girl, her boyfriend, and her three dads! (unless that Incineroar is female)

MARSHTOMP WAS ON IT 10/10

A cute short, with nice animation and simple mini stories that show how fun is life with Pokemon very well. Wouldn't have hurt to see some gen 8 & 9 mons somewhere though...

Now available on the YoutTube channel

Though this makes me confused why "Journey into Dreams" never got released outside of China. o_O

Last edited:
Though this makes me confused why "Journey into Dreams" never got released outside of China. o_O
This short has no dialogue, so there's nothing to dub. It's also time-sensitive, since it's specifically for Chinese New Year, so you can't exactly release it six months later without it being out of season. The short from last year was dubbed into Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Bengali in India, so it might still receive a broader release at some point.

Back
Top Bottom