• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Spyfall II [ENDGAME]

Oops apologies- I was busy with work and other things the past few days so I didn't notice this until now!!

Yes it is actually!!
You are supposed to ask the next question, directed at anyone except the one who asked you the previous question :)

Excuse me if you were about to ask one already, just pointing it out in case you forgot :notworthy:

You are supposed to ask the next question, directed at anyone except the one who asked you the previous question :)

Excuse me if you were about to ask one already, just pointing it out in case you forgot :notworthy:
Oops sorry I sorta rushed cause I felt like I was really late... um.

Raven does your location involve lots and lots of water? :0

Just to give you an idea of what i'll periodically pop in with:

Question AskedBy Who -> Who toAnswer
can you buy things here?toastghost -> JamieIsBoredNo, not usually
Whats the first thing you do here?
JamieIsBored -> Zexy
Trying to understand the game
Are you in a building?Zexy -> toastghostYes
Is your location used for entertainment?toastghost -> Claire386Yes it is actually!!
Does your location include lots and lots of water?Claire386 -> RavenRazielNo, it doesn't
Does working at your location require a lot of equipment?RavenRaziel98 -> Mint ElvYes

Eh I might have freaked out too soon, idk. But I think you have overshared enough to narrow it down, we will see.
Also that was a NASTY first question Jamie :(

Back
Top Bottom