• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek Mafia [Game End: Town wins!] (Epilogue Finished)

I still haven’t seen an answer to your voting anonymities.

What do you want me to say to make you get over the fact I made a mistake on Day 2 and make you understand that since then have been actively trying to figure out this clusterfuck of a game?

[UNVOTE]: Parissong
[VOTE]: No Lynch

The more I think about this the more I think it's the best option. We no lynch, we go into day 5 at 3/2 at worst; one option is eliminated for less paranoia and it gives me another opportunity to catch scum in the night.

oh thank goodness, more time

What do you want me to say to make you get over the fact I made a mistake on Day 2 and make you understand that since then have been actively trying to figure out this clusterfuck of a game?

[UNVOTE]: Parissong
[VOTE]: No Lynch

The more I think about this the more I think it's the best option. We no lynch, we go into day 5 at 3/2 at worst; one option is eliminated for less paranoia and it gives me another opportunity to catch scum in the night.
Ok, just woke up and some thngs are clearer to me.

If we do a no Lynch we'll lose if we mislynch, tho, but I'd appreciate more info. If we mislynch now we still have another attempt with a 50% chance RNG if getting scum right. Assuming the Doctor misses protections twice or dies, tho.
Megapod and Midorikawa are very strong Town reads for me, and prolly for most of people. Especially after last night, with her asking for a phase extension.

Mafia won't kill me, nor is going to kill Caps/AE/Officer, because that would show us who are the last two mafiosos. That being said, the doctor should have a 1/2 chance of protecting someone correctly assuming they go blindly.

Although I'd like to know exactly what changed, @Midorikawa. Is it a priority of the events issue? Or did you misunderstand how your action works?

Just repeating some issues I have with the main suspects' hints tho:
Balance-wise I find AE's claim of being a static role completely farfetched, a third investigative role as Caps hints is also somewhat weird.
We know little to nothing about Paris, so we could look into that as well.

Night 4: Delusions of Grandeur
Final Votals:
No lynch: IV (Midorikawa, TheCapsFan, ExLight, AussieEevee)

Midorikawa: I (MegaPod)
TheCapsFan: I (Parissong)

Night 4: Delusions of Grandeur

"Damn it!" exclaimed Doctor McCoy, looking over the unconscious Chekov and scanning him with his medical tricorder, "that was a bad blow to the noggin. This kid's got a epidural hematoma, probably exacerbated by his excessive drinking, and I don't have a way to repair the artery. It's like I'm dealing with Medievalism here!"

The Doctor walked over to the bar, to see if there was anything he could find that might be useful. He found a cart, which was used to transport bottles of booze to and from various rooms in the bizarre station.
McCoy knocked all of the bottles off the cart and wheeled it over to the comatose Chekov. The physician hauled the navigator onto the cart, and wheeled him over to the medical bay he'd conveniently discovered while running away from Old Spock and Pike.
"It's damn lucky I managed to finally find a sick bay!" he muttered to himself.

Once they arrived, McCoy plopped Chekov into a medical bed. He examined the facility, searching for the proper tools, and eventually found what he was looking for. The doctor placed a small device on the Ensign's forehead. It whirred for several moments, as it went to work repairing the middle meningeal artery.
Chekov slowly came around. His eyelids fluttered.
"C'mon, kid!" encouraged Bones.
Pavel's eye opened, slowly.
"Name? Rank?" inquired the doctor, attempting to check the patient's mental status.
Still in a slight stupor, both from the alcohol and the head injury, the Ensign answered slowly.
"Name, Chekov, Pavel," he said, "rank...Admiral."

McCoy sighed and plopped himself down in a seat next to his patient's bed. This was going to be a long night...

AussieEevee has hammered. It is now Night 4. Phase will end in 24 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom