• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this feminine looking pokemon with a hammer is the ace of one of the elite 4. Didn't Khu say that the elite 4 have the same typings as the gym leaders?

So i guess we can cross out stuff like Dragon,Flying,Steel,etc,right?

Did he also post a picture of it or something? Cause he said " say welcome to your waifu" or something like that.

EDIT: Wow. I said "something " WAY too many times in that post. XD

So this feminine looking pokemon with a hammer is the ace of one of the elite 4. Didn't Khu say that the elite 4 have the same typings as the gym leaders?

So i guess we can cross out stuff like Dragon,Flying,Steel,etc,right?

Did he also post a picture of it or something? Cause he said " say welcome to your waifu" or something like that.

EDIT: Wow. I said "something " WAY too many times in that post. XD
I think what Khu meant is that every E4 type is a type a previous E4 has already used rather than the E4 share types as gym leaders.

We know from Kaka that the Gym Leaders are: Electric, Ghost, Normal, Grass, Ice, Bug, Water, and Psychic. But we don't know if there's version exclusives yet.
The Elite 4 are said to be types used by previous Elite 4 members, and because of that, we know we can remove Fairy type from that list, leaving us with Fire, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Rock, Dark, Dragon, and Steel. It doesn't help us too much.

Last edited:
New batch of leaks (putting it in spoilers for people who deeply care about not being overspoiled and that get cold sweat when info is not from their beloved crystal clear non-broken english Khu):
  • Tauros has a new form. (I guess a standard regional form considering Khu's riddle)
  • Wooper is a different color. (Not very interesting, we now know Wooper has a RF. Might explain Khu's colored Upa)
  • Leaker took 60h to finish the game
  • For this one I saw conflicting info. Some say shinnies are confirmed visible in overworld, but others say the leaker said "probably".

Edit:
Sorry can't remember if it has already been said but you have to "clear" 3 "routes" to get to the ending. This one definitly needs more details and better english.
Some people have speculate on 1) school classes and exams 2) Gyms 3) third challenge (racing?).

Last edited:
New batch of leaks (putting it in spoilers for people who deeply care about not being overspoiled and that get cold sweat when info is not from their beloved crystal clear non-broken english Khu):
  • Tauros has a new form. (I guess a standard regional form considering Khu's riddle)
  • Wooper is a different color. (Not very interesting, we now know Wooper has a RF. Might explain Khu's colored Upa)
  • For this one I saw conflicting info. Some say shinnies are confirmed visible in overworld, but others say the leaker said "probably".

Doin' the lord's work, thank you!! :bulbaLove:

Legit, thank you! Tauros is honestly the one I hope that gets the one cross gen evo from Gen 1 and takes on a matador type theme. And wow. 60? Most Pokemon games have taken me around 40 or so to finish? Its feeling like this game is more jam packed, and I genuinely hope they are.

And about those three paths? I think we need more info. If this is indeed what Kaka means. It will certainly change things up in a big way though.

Last edited:
60 hours!?? Wow. So the game is pretty long. That's nice, a lot of content.
So you have to do three things to finish the game? Schools, gyms, and then what?

Finally, is he still leaking right now, or is he done for the day already?

I think it would be pretty amazing if the choices you make in the game change how characters respond to you. They already did this in PLA when you pick which clan you join.

Maybe the three things could be the following:
  1. Defeating the Gym Leaders & E4
  2. Completing the key missions, progressing the story to defeat the evil team
  3. Completing the Pokedex
These are the same three objectives to complete PLA. After the third ending, you will have done about 60 hours playing PLA.

Damn 60 hours? That's twice what it took me to beat PLA (Not counting the complete Pokedex to catch Arceus part of the game), sounds long, but also the leaker might just be someone who takes their time with games. Also today I learned Playtesters get to actually play the whole game and not just chunks, was never sure on that one. Unless this guy isn't a play tester in which case I don't know what they are.

Also on the routes thing: Based on how its worded it seems to me you have to do all three to get the story ending, so I am doubtful completing the Pokedex is one of them... I hope completing the Pokedex isn't one of them. Not unless its the "See every Pokemon" kind of Pokedex completion rather than the "Catch every Pokemon" kind.

Last edited:
I think at this point, with no eeveelutions in Gen 9 as well, it’s unlikely we’ll get new ones. Unless we’ll get a new typing.

I think for the gyms, GF would likely explain how it works, expecially considering that there’s also the school system to explain and work in conjunction with the gym challenge.

About the gyms scaling...guys, if they didn't scale the gyms it's just because they didn't want to. Gym leaders with different teams exist since Gold and Silver. Sword and Shield had rematches too. It's not like they don't know how to program different teams or to scale them. The problem, if this is real, is that sometimes GF seems to ignore the need for difficulty in the games.

About the gyms scaling...guys, if they didn't scale the gyms it's just because they didn't want to. Gym leaders with different teams exist since Gold and Silver. Sword and Shield had rematches too. It's not like they don't know how to program different teams or to scale them. The problem, if this is real, is that sometimes GF seems to ignore the need for difficulty in the games.
I think I’ll wait and see how the system work, as it’s not clear what exactly the leaker said, between different accounts and translating issues. I read people posting different things about this, so I guess we either wait for GF to talk about it, or for the leaker/leaks that will inevitably pour the week/s before release to give us a more clear picture.

But yes, of course, if there’s a lack of any system of feature around gyms being tackled in any order, there can’t be a justification for it, and it’s likely because GF is somehow disinterested to agree the difficulty (or lack thereof) issue.

There are plenty of ways to address this situation, and different sets of team based on badges wouldn’t be that hard to implement. Would it be more work then usual, as you’ll have to implement more sets of team then before? Sure. But it wouldn’t be such a hurdle, in my opinion.

We also know that, apparently, you have to clear the gyms twice before the postgame, so who knows how exactly all of this works.

I know it's Gamefreak, but they sure as Hell won't let you tackle level 11 gyms with a level 50 party. That'd be absurd, so I don't get the fuss on Reddit and the like.

They probably use different partysetups.

I know it's Gamefreak, but they sure as Hell won't let you tackle level 11 gyms with a level 50 party. That'd be absurd, so I don't get the fuss on Reddit and the like.

They probably use different partysetups.
I agree on this, but there were people tweeting about the leaker saying there’s fixed team sets, while others said he only mentioned only level scaling was confirmed to not be present.

So, we’ll have to wait and see.

Leaker is back. Spoiler tags again because I don't want to get caught by the self-proclamed police of leaks here that controls what should be leaked and in which format.
- There is "something like dugtrio". Type is a secret. (I am using PokeSuutamie translation here, some has jumped into the "i'ts a RF !" but could be a new evo (the cross gen 1 teased by Khu ?) or the so-called RFakes, or just a different Pokemon looking like dugtrio).

Leaker is back. Spoiler tags again because I don't want to get caught by the self-proclamed police of leaks here that controls what should be leaked and in which format.
- There is "something like dugtrio". Type is a secret. (I am using PokeSuutamie translation here, some has jumped into the "i'ts a RF !" but could be a new evo (the cross gen 1 teased by Khu ?) or the so-called RFakes, or just a different Pokemon looking like dugtrio).
He clarified the post; It's a new Pokémon, but similar to Dugtrio. Whatever that means. But interesting, nonetheless.

Really want to see new visuals, to be honest. Whether from an official source or not.

So will Tauros have a regional form? It would make sense with what Khu had said.
He who knows which Pokémon of 1 gen will have a cross evo.

And could the Dugtrio-like Pokémon be the "RFake"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom