• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo! 14 minutes of Farigiraf, Picnic and terrible graphics.

Such a long trailer but not a huge amount of information from it....at least we got to see more actual gameplay.

I'm not sure if it was in this forum or another one but I actually predicted the name Farigiraf. (I guess it's not that amazing of a guess but still!)

View attachment 164219

Three more new mons on the mini map.

Interesting, I guess that's the mouse couple, the parakeet and the rock salt Pokemon? The mice pokemon look weirdly generic to me. So blank faced.

I guess the bird could be the electric bird, although it doesn't look that electric to me....

I actually didn't pick up on the rock salt Pokemon when I first looked at this image, I thought it was a building icon. :LOL:

I was at the HDVee watch party on YouTube, and it was pretty lackluster unfortunately, with only one new Pokemon being revealed officially (an cross-generation evolution, which was already leaked by people like Riddler Khu and others). But on the other hand, a new method to create a TM. which is very exciting. And in regards to the mini-map a few posts before, we could get more informatio on those new Pokemon in the next couple of days.

EDIT: Johtoian Wooper will be in the game as well, as just spotted by someone at the HDVee watch party. This means that Quagsire will be in the game as well, and there is a possibility that Paldean Wooper may evolve into a completely new Pokemon and not a Paldean Quagsire.

Last edited:
i mean, let's be real here... they're not that great. that being said, i don't really think it's that big of a deal considering pokemon's graphics have always been.. not that great.
I guess you and I see things differently when it comes to graphics. At least they are not Nintendo 64 graphics and models. That would be a bit weird.

How is it terrible graphics? They look good in my eyes. I fail to see the problem.
The overworld, UI, and battle interface look good, but the graphics for the sandwich minigame are ... questionable. Also, do we want to know where the ham came from?

The mice look really cute. A bit plain looking but super cute.

Odd that two of them are considered one if I understand correctly, but we did get the same concept in Galar as well.

The salt rock also looks quite interesting.

Is that the normal/flying bird? Love birds, so excited for all the new birds.

How is it terrible graphics? They look good in my eyes. I fail to see the problem.
God, seriously? It lagged so much, the textures are like 140p, unstable frame rate. Look at the mill in the grass gym city. Just look how It moves.
Imo, on the tech side, this game looks even worse than Legends.

God, seriously? It lagged so much, the textures are like 140p, unstable frame rate. Look at the mill in the grass gym city. Just look how It moves.
Imo, on the tech side, this game looks even worse than Legends.
Like I said, at least it's not Nintendo 64 graphics and models. Plus, have to remember that the gameplay is not final. Also, the lag might not have been the game itself, but from whatever was being used to record the gameplay.

View attachment 164219

Three more new mons on the mini map.

We got the pre evolution for the Engine pokemon as well.

1665063708459.png

I'm super curious about these engine Pokemon. I wonder what they look like when they're not attached to a car.

Netherlands region being teased with the Artazon town. Its a town of flowers and art and adding that to the obvious Dutch styled Windmill in the center of Town and the red/white/Blue fences on the detailed map they gave us + it only makes sense in my mind to make the four European powerhouses in History (Netherlands, England, France and Spain/Portugal) as the regions first.

This trailer overall was pretty disappointing with us only getting the camp mechanic and 1 new Pokemon (Although i feel like Farigiraf looks absolutely funny). It also has 2 new abilities with Chud Chew and Armor Tail). While we didn't see it... i think it will evolve in the mid thirties.

Reading up on the abilities, Chud Chew is just a Cheek Pouch and Armor Tail is just Dazzling.

Last edited:
Actually I don't think this trailer had that anywhere
True, but we don't know HOW finished the games are at this point. Yeah, there might be some lag, but I feel like that is something that most over-world games will have to deal with. I don't care much about lag as long as it is not interfering with my ability to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom