• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Switcheroo Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Wins - 15/9/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Switcheroo Mafia - Day 4 - 13/9/14

Sorry, sorry I had practice.

Honestly, I don't know what to do. At first I was very defensive but now I think Flip raising the possibility that we shouldn't be so sure about my innocence seems to be pro-town, especially with the possibility of it being turned around on him. And looking back over the recent posts Flip has been very active in helping town.

But I do still trust you and Rabbit. If we no-lynch, scum just kills me, then you guys will lynch Bob tommorow. If he's not scum we lose. But if we lynch him today and he's town, we still lose. I just don't know what to do. But a no-lynch won't help.

So Vote:Bob Saget.

Re: Switcheroo Mafia - Day 4 - 13/9/14

1. @Forgotten;
2. @Bob Saget;
3. @Paperhorse;
4. @Flipgbh;
5. @CrackFox;
6. @Rabbit;
7. @Beck;
8. @Hippowdon;
9. @RainbowSkittles;

Something has happened!

Bob Saget was lynched. They were town.

Knox has fulfilled his win condition. Therefore the mafia wins.

(I know this could technically go on for the night, but I'm just going to end it here.)

Rabbit and Flipgbh have been killed in Endgame.

Planning Sheet

Mafia QT

Last edited:
Yay! Good game town!
I'm very proud of myself. I really tried hard to win.

I'm sorry I basically sacked you off Hippowdon, but I saw you do something shady, and I went for the opportunity to make myself appear town.

First night I killed Beck because I knew even if I lynched Beck he wouldn't think I was 100% town. Plus I could use him suspecting Hippo as additional evidence.

Second night I killed Paperhorse to put some suspicion on Flip, as well as to add fuel to my defense. "Why would I kill someone who trusted me enough to contact me?"

Third night had nothing to do with you claiming Doctor CF. It was more "Why would I kill...", and it could pin suspicion on Rabbit and Flip potentially. I had a heart attack when I thought you would protect yourself, luckily you didn't :-D

And then Flip called me out. I knew the entire game someone would point this out. Basically all my actions went into fueling the defense I posted. Someone so town couldn't be mafia, could they?

Also was curious if anyone would point out my Norman Bates theme...

Congratulations, Knox and Hippowdon! Well played.

I had an inkling it was you after my death. Your bussing Hippowdon deterred my suspicion of you for a phase, but I thought it became quite apparent that you were Mafia after you stopped posting actively. Your "perfect defense" should have also been challenged further, I don't know how everyone seemed so convinced. It was smart of you to kill me early, otherwise I would have continued to bother you. But I don't want to take anything else away from your performance; you won for a reason!

Thank you for hosting, Setra. It was an interesting setup.

Lol GG Knox and everybody else that played. Thanks for letting me play Setra.

@Beck ; Yeah it definitely wasn't the "perfect defense" but I think it was strong enough that in endgame it would save me. Especially since the town kinda seemed devided to me.

My activity was actually a mixture of shitty internet and extracurriculars. I tried to be active because I knew someone would probably think like you did. I did try to stay an active town member.

Congrats Knox! I figured you were mafia when I was killed after claiming doctor to you. I know you said that didn't influence your decision but none the less, i'm not surprised. You played well. Well done mafia and thanks for letting me play Setra!.

Good game mafia! Knox, I didn't even suspect you until CrackFox died. And even then, I wasn't entirely sure.

I like playing these small games, they're easy because they don't consume my life or take very long to play. I still manage to get nightkilled early anyway.

Thanks for letting me play Setra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom