• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket fan club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which episode is that? And don't tell me to look at the url, I want the name, not the number. :p

AG103: The Island of Dr. Moroboshi! Fossil Pokemon Awakening!

This Team Rocket fan club sucks. No one mention Jessie's battle with Seviper yet!!!! =(

I vote that scene as the single best scene in the anime. Anyone got some nice pics or even a clip of that? I'd love to show a friend...

Way back when that ep first aired in Japan, Murg posted a screenshot of it in the screenshot thread.

kowaikao.jpg

And, for yet another view of excessively long claws:
claws.jpg

So...

If JJM were to quit/be kicked out of Team Rocket, what do you think they would do for a living?

Last edited:
Hey! Why didn't I put you in the art department eh?

Grimsg

I knew you would say that. ^_^;;

If they were smart, they'd captialize on Meowth's ability to talk. They tried it once before, but had the wrong approach.

Some kind of Pokemon translating service, you mean?

Exactly. Like Dr. Doolittle. Only with Pokemon. It's not the fact that Meowth can talk human that makes him useful. It's the fact that he can talk to humans AND Pokemon. He'd be very useful helping a doctor or a vet or an entertainer or whatever.

I've read a bunch of fics where after they quit they open a restuarant. The fics also have them become friends with Ash and the others. Do you guys think they'd do that if they quit TR?

I think if Giovanni was ever arrested, and Team Rocket disbanded - yeah, I could see them all becoming friends.

Mostly, I see them reviving Salon Rocke't somewhere.

I read a MySTing of the second movie where in the scene where Meowth was translating for Pikachu and Zapdos, one of the MySTers says (as Meowth translating), "And Meowth, what are YOU doing hanging around with those losers when your talk-to-animals skill could get you a lucritive career in vetrinary medic---aaaaah, nevah mind."

I think JJ&M would still chase after Pikachu, simply because they have for so long. (And when they succed, they'll be the new stars of the cartoon. as they say in thier song.) Though, I think they'd make good Gym Leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom