• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Teebs's Gallery

Teebs96

CEO of Plainhiveshipping
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. It/Its
hiii. i draw a little bit. most of my art is pretty much just art of my ship (plainhiveshipping). I post over on my twitter too, so everything you see here i've also posted there.

im kinda new to using this site so i'll just use spoilers sorry

Whitney & Bugsy.png

funny plainhive thing.png

sonic style.png

And most importantly,
professor bugsy.png

I'll discuss more on the timeskip designs later. Sorry if the images are really big!

ahh teebs!! i absolutely love that tag team plainhive card you did (to the point where it may or may not have inspired me to consider doing something similar in the future)!! glad to see you posting your art around here, and as always i LOVE your timeskip designs for them!

ahh teebs!! i absolutely love that tag team plainhive card you did (to the point where it may or may not have inspired me to consider doing something similar in the future)!! glad to see you posting your art around here, and as always i LOVE your timeskip designs for them!
aw thank you <3

here's some more art of mine to post
vaniville shipping.png
iron prophet.png
Brittney sheet.png

this week's #WhitneyWednesday isn't actually Whitney, but a fan ancestor! Think Colza from PLA. He's a buff farmer who's also a part-time blacksmith named Wilbur.
Wilbur.png

but this time i drew plainhiveshipping (AGAIN) and i was feeling pretty big bi pride. so yeah.
plainhive snuggs.png

Some artworks!!!The most recent #WhitneyWednesday piece was Whitney doing one of her usual things; crying. It would feel weird to proclaim myself as the world's biggest Whitney fan (which I am) and not draw her doing this, I suppose!
whitneycry.png

I also have now designed another fanchild for Bugsy and Whitney post-timeskip; Reed! They're a masc-presenting enby, the younger sibling to Brittney. Their Pokemon right now includes Swadloon and Dolliv, and they're friends with Celebi. Part of the reason why is because they're hyperfixated and obsessed with the Illex Forest and its Shrine. They made that cape and tunic themself!
Reed and Brittney.png

Back
Top Bottom