• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulba-Frontier

Yah, I just finished reading through the whole thing. :p

But anyway, Palkia is way too hard to train. Sure, it's a nice Pokemon, and feel free to sub it in for the actual Elite Four, but other than the fact that the water slot is taken by Gastrodon, he's a tough thing to train. Mismagius is a bit easier to level, and is a great choice in general.
So now you know that I wasn't off topic xD
I'm like people in the show. I appear, ask for help/give help and then people later are like WTF?! Who was that guy? ._.
And then the ask someone and then when they learn they're all Whoah ._.

Ah, the memories of so many "WTF?" faces are awesome.

Anyway, I still think a fight where the Challenger has more Pokemon than the Brain, but the Brain has the type advantage against all of the Challenger's Pokemon, would be awesome.

Ah yes, my Facility for the Bulba-Frontier is the Battle Museum/Intelligence Symbol. You gotta know what moves and what stuff where in the past gens. But I'm gonna make a slight twist. You can use Gen I + II Pokemon but Fr/Lg moves for some. If that's ok. It'd be damn hard to make a team w/out Fr/Lg moves. And how many Pokemon are to be on our team? 3 or 6?

Butler is allowing you to made said twist? When I designed the challenge, I had pure retro in mind....

Butler is allowing you to made said twist? When I designed the challenge, I had pure retro in mind....
I'll ask him for the approval but what I meant is, you can use SOME of Fr/Lg moves. I'd make a list but I can't think right now, gotta go to church.

It's okay for him to do it.
Thank you. Because when playing NetBattle that Gen I + II had many changes between the gens, so I think Gen I+ II Pkmn BUT only Natural movesets. And one legendary. I have half of my team ready, but not in Pearl, they're in training on my Sapp.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom