• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm cold, I'm hungry, I'm in Austria. I don't even understand how I got here. This is ridiculous.

Mate, I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing's happening. I'm sorry.
I don't dollars, please exchange to currency used by the locals, such as worn socks.
Worn socks? Let me ask my dad if I can borrow some of his.
lol.

I dunno what sucks more, wet socks or stepping on lego.

Of the two, wet socks. Grew up with having shitloads of Lego everywhere on the floor, it's really not that bad, depending on the piece.

Also, saw some pretty cool aurora borealis today.

I bought Ace Attorney 5 today. While I still hadn't finished Dream Team Bros. And there's still plenty to do in Pokémon X. And Animal Crossing is never really finished. And I never tackled all of the dlc maps in Fire Emblem Awakening. And Professor Layton 6 is coming out next week. And then in a month A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D World will come out.

STOP THROWING ALL THESE GAMES AT ME NINTENDO, IT'S GOING TOO FAST

Bleh, almost Halloween and I can't even use this Aegislash image due to the filesize

Aegislash14_zpsdc6c214f.gif~original

Sadface. I'll find an alternative soon.

What do you guys think of my Halloween avatar? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom