• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopa seems like a load of:

HOOPLA!

Screenshot_19.png

I have been waiting for this joke. xD

Sup guys.

What are the most versatile HM slaves this gen? I want a couple pokemon to cover the following moves:

Waterfall
Cut
Strength
Flash
Rock Smash
Fly
Sweet Scent
Dig/Teleport

What would you guys suggest. I figure Tropius for Fly, Sweet Scent, Flash and Cut, Golduck for Waterall, Strength, Dig and Rock Smash. I think these guys get all these moves.

Also my start collecting Vivillion.
All that will be sorted, with the use of a bibarel.

Why does this game insist on giving me shitty Brave natured Mewtwos? I'm not playing X I don't need a fucking attack boost.

EDIT: After my 3rd reset and many ultra balls, I got a Quiet natured Mewtwo. Time to fuck shit up.

Last edited:
Hahahaha, you people and your post-game shenanigans. I'm still just screwing around and still only 1 trainer into Victory Road. I mean, it did take me until B2W2 came out to go and beat the Elite 4 in White properly. Just ran around exploring for a year.

I need to get to the 8th gym. This game contains too much stuff allowing you to derp around and get nothing done in the main story.
And I thought one gym badge a day was going slow.
I wanted to play slowly, I dont really like speeding through Pokemon games, it's less fun. Also Im playing mostly blind without knowing where to go as well.

No. I hate hearing about speedrunners. Speedrunning is okay if you have played the game before, but you don't enjoy it if you go too quickly the first time.

No. I hate hearing about speedrunners. Speedrunning is okay if you have played the game before, but you don't enjoy it if you go too quickly the first time.
Thank you Zeemer. I know a guy who beat Y within 24 hours. He then bought X 2 days later because "he didn't get the story".

That's the kind of shit that makes me mad.

Thank you Zeemer. I know a guy who beat Y within 24 hours. He then bought X 2 days later because "he didn't get the story".

That's the kind of shit that makes me mad.
Of fucking course he didn't get the story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom