• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither, I barely drink. I'm more of a cola fan.
I'm too young to legally drink in The United States, and even if I was, I don't think I would drink very much if not at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drinking is overrated.

Nope, but partying is.

I'm far too young to be tasting alcohol, but I've smelled plenty, and things tend to smell like they taste. So unless my taste buds are going to pull a 180 on me in the next five years...

I've never known a person to drink alcohol for the taste. It's there for the buzz. There are mixed drinks that eliminate some of that alcohol taste, but it still doesn't necessarily taste good. It's bearable at best.

I'm far too young to be tasting alcohol, but I've smelled plenty, and things tend to smell like they taste. So unless my taste buds are going to pull a 180 on me in the next five years...

Except if one part of the drink overshadows the rests in smell, it will taste like the smell, because smell and taste are the most linked senses. That's why when your nose is stuffed you can't taste.

whoa.PNG

My last name is one of those one-in-a-million tpe scenarios, and his is spelt in the 'how it was spelt prior to the 1930s until your Great Great Grandfather decided it needed to be simplified' way (according to family history). This is weird.

Drinking is overrated.

Nope, but partying is.

I'd tend to agree with Jolene, and also tag on that parties are also overrated.

Technically fancy hard liquors (such as Midori) still have their flavour overshadowed by the alcohol flavouring. It just doesn't top soft drink for me. I'd rather drink my drinks for the flavour, making me happy, rather than a buzz which affects different people in different ways (I know alcohol makes it a little easier for me to bring up bad memories, and will eventually just end up making me feel a tiny bit ticked off). A drink will make my girlfriend more relaxed, but one drink will do the opposite to me. This is just from being tipsy.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna drink when I'm old enough to. Except my mom and grandma say I have to have a beer with them first thing once I'm old enough. Ugh. Anyway long story short I was at a party, mom accidentally poured me a glass of champagne instead of apple cider, I took a big sip of the "cider" and it was terrible. Oh, and there was also the time my dad made me try some watered-down sake. I never felt any effects, but it tasted like gasoline to me. Do not want.

What's you guys' opinion on dubstep? Just curious.

Any form of intoxication is awesome, just so as long as you know your limits and don't have it take over your life.

Drinking is for people with sucky lives who want to forget they have sucky lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom