• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dawn Club

Do you like Hikari?

• YES!

Votes: 385 73.6%
  • She's okay....

Votes: 89 17.0%
  • I don't really like her...

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • I HATE HER!

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast in america we get a little more time with her before she disapeers also i found this on photobucket:
taken at some thig called youma-con2009 its a pic of someone cosplaying as Dawn in the winter outfit credits go to my friend Amir Mosaly for the pic
dsc00210.jpg

YAAAAAAY!!!!! NEW TOPIC!

DAWN NEEDS A NEW POKEMON. WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE?
I think Dawn should get/have gotten an Eevee and evolved it into a Leafeon. Leafpikker is disappointed.

DAWN NEEDS A NEW POKEMON. WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE?
I think Dawn should get/have gotten an Eevee and evolved it into a Leafeon. Leafpikker is disappointed.

I think it'd be odd for Dawn to get a Leafeon since Zoey already has one. I could see her with an Espeon, though. I was hoping that Dawn would get Eevee since you get one as a gift in Platinum. Espeon just fits Dawn so much, IMO.

I think it'd be odd for Dawn to get a Leafeon since Zoey already has one. I could see her with an Espeon, though. I was hoping that Dawn would get Eevee since you get one as a gift in Platinum. Espeon just fits Dawn so much, IMO.

I see what you mean. Espeon is one pokemon she should get! Yeah, i haven't seen episode, but i've read a synopis and seen thwe hole episode in pcs. So yeah i kind of have. and is it sad? YES.
Still.. :bawl: Why dose Dawn have to leave? Still, fellow Dawn fans, check it out. Even just an synopis and image gallery is worth a look..

they had to be jerks to the fans and get a new person a freaking wild jungle brock that gone female and gotten that darn outlandish hair and gotten eye surgery so it doesnt look like original self

they had to be jerks to the fans and get a new person a freaking wild jungle brock that gone female and gotten that darn outlandish hair and gotten eye surgery so it doesnt look like original self

YES Why replace Dawn for one? And why replace Dawn with iris? If anyone, replace ash!

yeah why replace her when it should be ash why replace Dawn who is just so smart,caring and such a cutie

yeah why replace her when it should be ash why replace Dawn who is just so smart,caring and such a cutie

Because Ash is the main character and owns the very mascot of the franchise? I hate to say it, but Dawn was there to advertise Generation IV, but look at it this way: All good things must come to an end. Plus, Dawn's getting her own hour-long special, so we have that to look forward to.

ash needs to be dropped as the main character the series needs a major edit once in awhile pikachu could appear as Dawn would be traveling the pokemon world

Hi guys Can i join the club?

I think Dawn is awesome and she has good combinations in contests. I think she is better than Misty, May, and Iris

Does anyone have pics of Dawn in Grand Festival and in her Platinum clothes in the anime ?

how do you post pics on here and can you show me the steps to show it. Please reply

Dawn tied up AND i THINK Ash CAN SEE Dawn's underwear

Dawn vs Kenny

Dawn Dress in Pokemon Learning center, Diamond and Pearl Game clothes, Platinum anime clothes, Dawn anime, and Platinum game clothes

Last edited:
you already go it it seems but Dawn will remain the most amazing gal of the pokemon series

agreed. but the other girls aren't so bad, Iris and May are pretty awesome too, it's just that Dawn kicks them all out of the ball park

i found iris to be pretty annoying from what i hear about her while Dawn doesnt have any negative remarks

only the fact that she doesn't do much, insults ash all the time, seems to have a crush on the horrible Shooti, can't battle for her life, replaced Dawn... wow, she is annoying. Still like her a lot though, enough on Iris,

What do you think will happen on the Dawn Special, awaited by us loyal Dawnfans (ahaahahahahhaaha)

Happy new year fellow Dawnfans (Lol) I can't wait to see that new Pokemon special with Dawn in it. It should be good. I'm excited to see her six Pokemon again. That will be such a pleasure to see and have Dawn again. I've really missed her.

I truly hope she will soon return. I miss her. Lack of her presence, made me feel excited to see my pokemon anime was greatly reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom