• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dawn Club

Do you like Hikari?

• YES!

Votes: 385 73.6%
  • She's okay....

Votes: 89 17.0%
  • I don't really like her...

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • I HATE HER!

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope so to atleast one more time after the special episode her story is left 2 open

i wanna let u guys know that I'm deserting the club because Dawn is WAY TOO MUCH

and look at my details under my username.

sad to see you dessert the club for that Miranda crossgrove who is no way cuter than Danw Dawn is the cutest

hey can anyone tell me how can i post pictures up here? i have so many hikari/dawn pictures and gifs to share!

Attachments

• dawnn.jpg
    dawnn.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
there is alot more of Dawn to see than the writers realize dawn should of went on to unova and not Ash cause Dawn is alot more better of a character than ash at my own opinion

Well Dawn's about to make her exit in the anime. I'm really sad she'll be gone, but now we're getting into Gen 5 era. Hard to believe Gen 4 is just about over. Anyway I can't wait for the Dawn special to air. I hope we get more of her.

Welp.

Only two more weeks left 'til she's finally gone.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

At least we have the Dawn special to look forward to it. She's so special she get's a special lol. I really want to see her Cyndaquil evolve, it will show Dawn's growth as a trainer and a Quilava could be very beautiful under her control for her contest. I hope Buneary follows Cyndaquil and evolves some day too.

'tis true, but it won't be able to meet the requirements of which my cerebrum wants to be fulfilled.

Translation: IT DOESN'T CHANGE MUCH :<

snapshot20100913230956.jpg

Just thought I'd leave this one here...
I miss DP :/
dub only has 2 eps left (even though I don't watch it, lol)
Can't wait for the specials.

I'm looking forward to a special set dp. But it makes me more sad to know that dp has completely ended. I really miss dp and Hikari. After this special episode will take a long time she appeared in the anime or never appear again. It's hard to know. But anyway ...

i havent been able to see new episodes since i have no internet at home to see the online episodes on cartoon network

1 moar week, guys/girls, 'til it's the end of Dawn for a long while.

Yes, somebody has to say it for the sake of saying it Dx

snapshot20100913230956.jpg

Just thought I'd leave this one here...
I miss DP :/
dub only has 2 eps left (even though I don't watch it, lol)
Can't wait for the specials.

I love that picture. I'm really going to miss Dawn. She was my favorite. But I am looking forward to the special. I hope her new Quilava is great. Of course it will be it is Dawn's after all. But I am really looking forward to the special. If it's the last of Dawn I'll be sad and have to rewatch DP episode's focusing of Dawn.

that is only a rumor that it will be her last episode i really doubt it though her story line would be left 2 open remember she also wants to be a poke stylist so she would have to study unova styles as well they are probably somne where in the line going to pull a surprise episode where Dawn appears in unova

Just saw the last episode.

Normally, I WOULD NOT even cry just for something that happens in a show, but...

Well, you know the rest.

Guess this is it. She's finally moved on, and won't come back for a long while.

This is going to be a long and brutal wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom