• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dawn Club

Do you like Hikari?

• YES!

Votes: 385 73.6%
  • She's okay....

Votes: 89 17.0%
  • I don't really like her...

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • I HATE HER!

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like iris but she will never beat Dawn

Could be because of I hardly watch the episodes anymore, but I don't think they have revealed what Iris' goal is. I don't think they have said if she wants to be Top Coordinator, or Leauge Champ, or Gym Leader like in the game, or whatever.

Last edited:
also for those who listen to the japanese dp pokemon series music have u realized most of the music has seemed to be focused on Dawn

I liked that version of Hikari's theme played during her Plusle and Minun flashback.

I'm re-watching all of DP right now, and I always appreciate her character. :D

Topic time: What was your favorite Dawn moment in the series?

Without a doubt, this is mine. :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
That has to be one of my favourites too. She looks so pretty in that swimsuit!

i cant think of my favorite other thn her crushing ursula in the pokemon contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom